Status
Not open for further replies.

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
Hey Ladies...just wanted to drop and say hello...I trust our Madame (if that is an appropriate term in this case) is treating you all well....I just kind of like the idea that I can say I (along with Dave) have a nice little Harem or my own...now...my wife might have a thing or two to say about that...but...lets just keep it private shall we.. ;)

Sorry I have been kinda MIA .... been a crazy week ... between not feeling well (feeling better now), school started this week for my daughter, my hubby's computer that is here (he has a different one in FL) stopped working and it's the one my daughter uses so I was under the desk last night messing around with it....!!! I did get it to work again!!! I think it's the memory or the video card but hopefully it will continue to work till hubby comes back & can check it out. Also, my son is waking up again at night so I have pieced together about 6 hours of sleep over the past few days...

Hope to see everyone back here soon.....

Bill nice to see you pop in to say hi and to see how everyone is. "Madame" is treating us very well....

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey Ladies...just wanted to drop and say hello...I trust our Madame (if that is an appropriate term in this case) is treating you all well....I just kind of like the idea that I can say I (along with Dave) have a nice little Harem or my own...now...my wife might have a thing or two to say about that...but...lets just keep it private shall we.. ;)

you just can't do it can you? It's just a word Bill....."Mistress".....you try it.:evil:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
dude.....I suggest you get your little .... out to the yard right now and get to work!!!

and make sure you stop and enter the new contest on your way :)

btw....highly doubtful that it's your PC....it's the server. Either that.....or instant Karma:evil:
karama sucks! LOL.

I'm going with the server... AND the instant Karma
i can sign on from school... oh well its fixed now (i think) turns out my windows host file was messed up.

it is a very nice harem, isnt it.
Sorry I have been kinda MIA .... been a crazy week ... between not feeling well (feeling better now), school started this week for my daughter, my hubby's computer that is here (he has a different one in FL) stopped working and it's the one my daughter uses so I was under the desk last night messing around with it....!!! I did get it to work again!!! I think it's the memory or the video card but hopefully it will continue to work till hubby comes back & can check it out. Also, my son is waking up again at night so I have pieced together about 6 hours of sleep over the past few days...

Hope to see everyone back here soon.....

Bill nice to see you pop in to say hi and to see how everyone is. "Madame" is treating us very well....

hope everything is going ok!

Lucy, I'm home.... (anyone old enough to remember that Cuban accent?!?) lol
Actually, we're at our second hotel, waiting to see if they are moving us somewhere else today...my KaydeBug really likes this one....they told us we'd be here for the long haul so we bought groceries and everything but last night someone called and said they might be moving us again today...
Miss laughing with you guys! Seems like all I've been doing is sniveling... lol...don't forget me, huh? Once we're finally settled they said we'd have wi-fi for Kayde's homeschool computer so "i'll be back" ... But that's a whole 'nother accent!

Lucy, I'm home.... (anyone old enough to remember that Cuban accent?!?) lol
Actually, we're at our second hotel, waiting to see if they are moving us somewhere else today...my KaydeBug really likes this one....they told us we'd be here for the long haul so we bought groceries and everything but last night someone called and said they might be moving us again today...
Miss laughing with you guys! Seems like all I've been doing is sniveling... lol...don't forget me, huh? Once we're finally settled they said we'd have wi-fi for Kayde's homeschool computer so "i'll be back" ... But that's a whole 'nother accent!

lol.... Yes I remember that accent..

Cate how are you holding up? I've been wondering how you have been. Miss seeing you around. I know that you said your e-cig died... Do you need something in the mean time.... I don't have much here but I could loan you a battery & give you some blanks if you need it. Just let me know.

Send me a PM if you need me to send something or just to let me know how you are doing.

Hang in there!!

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Raven, it's great to hear you're feeling better! It's sweet of you to offer Cate something she can fall back on :)

Cate, have they moved you yet again? What a hassle and heartache that must be for your family.

LK, I see you're busy as always.

Dave.....the pool is a mess and a wee bit cool. Can you please crank up the heat in the pool? It's only 56 here.

Hey, I'm a "Senior Member"!

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
LK, do you know how unfair it is for you to start a thread, instruct us NOT to post more than once....and then tease us? Sheesh, I've hit that reply button and cancel many times!!!!

I do try -- I really do -- to follow instructions. Need a gold star for my forehead, please?

No Nazi Soup videos for me, LOL!

:p

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
lol... Susie... I know the feeling... l got around it by editing my first post... but I am not sure lk has seen that yet! Shush... don't say anything! ROTF

Have you seen her last post in that thread!!! "Pitbulls are here" Sheesh.... she is asking for an inbox full of PM's & e-mails!

Raven, YES I saw it, which explains my previous post, LOL! She's teasing us! Then we can't post to it....and she says we can't email or PM her! O, the agony!

I hate being told NOT to do something, ROFL! My bad.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I'll open up the contest thread as soon as the drawing is done.....almost time....oh what the heck....lets get 'er done!!!

oh I almost forgot!!!!!!! I'm officially done being a ..... :) I am so happy with the way the Pitbull thing turned out....got you all in a nice little folder and everything...numbers match up....and even Tiburon managed to get her entry right!!!! woohoo!

Last edited:

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
I know... we are trying so hard to play by the rules & she is tempting us to much!

Raven, you are so right! What's a bad girl to do?

I'll open up the contest thread as soon as the drawing is done.....almost time....oh what the heck....lets get 'er done!!!

oh I almost forgot!!!!!!! I'm officially done being a ..... I am so happy with the way the Pitbull thing turned out....got you all in a nice little folder and everything...numbers match up....and even Tiburon managed to get her entry right!!!! woohoo!

Well, bring on the partay! Heading down for some time with hubby, but....I shall return! LK...you go, girl!

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Wait...she closed that thread! Just when I was going to post this....

smileytoetap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread