Hey Lavatube users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My loving GF (Happy Birthday, hunny!):banana: got me a silver LAVATUBE for xmas and it came today. Awesome. My 1st REAL VV device, and wow its effin awesome. Well I got some cheap-o UF/TF 18650s with nipple top and it doesnt fit. grr. Not to worry though I got some flat head unnamed brands and it fires perfectly. I need some new batteries. I was looking at the red AW IMR 18650's or the black ones. I don't wanna spend $20 per battery but I heard that the black AW 18650's are the best. Any advice on where to get batteries (I've checked superT and this other flashlight site). Thanks!:vapor::2cool:

sharpi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Indiana
The aw imr are high drain and safe chemistry. The black ones will not fit. I tried with the 2200 mah and they are too long due to the protection circuit. You really want to use the red aw imr 18650 batteries. They are the ones that Volcano recommends.

I order mine from rtdvapor and they are $9.95 each with shipping under $2.00. There is a code for 5% off and it is ECF5. I ordered on a Tuesday afternoon (around 2ish) and they arrived on Thursday morning at 10:30 via priority mail. Customer service is most excellent.

Congrats on the Lavatube. I have had mine about a month, also my first VV mod, and I really love it. It took vaping to a whole new level for me.

Get the aw imr batts and you will be all set! :toast:

The aw imr are high drain and safe chemistry. The black ones will not fit. I tried with the 2200 mah and they are too long due to the protection circuit. You really want to use the red aw imr 18650 batteries. They are the ones that Volcano recommends.

I order mine from rtdvapor and they are $9.95 each with shipping under $2.00. There is a code for 5% off and it is ECF5. I ordered on a Tuesday afternoon (around 2ish) and they arrived on Thursday morning at 10:30 via priority mail. Customer service is most excellent.

Congrats on the Lavatube. I have had mine about a month, also my first VV mod, and I really love it. It took vaping to a whole new level for me.

Get the aw imr batts and you will be all set! :toast:

Thanks I think I will get a couple of the red jacket ones. Tell me about it!!!! I'm using a 510 debridged atty, dripping and the taste and to fine tune my juices is effin awesome!

Gadd

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
ARKANSAS
My Lava Tube was shipped on Wednesday. I imagine it should be in my hands early next week. I am anxious to try it as I too have never used a VV. I had some Trustfire 18650s but after reading that most batts would't fit, I ordered some from Electronicstix. They are the IMR 1500 mHa that is recommended by Volcano. Got them for $7.99 each. They should be here about the same time as the LT.

Biscuits

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2011
Texas
I'm getting ready to place an order (for the first time) with volcanoecigs.com to get my LT and some other accessories. I noticed that you can accumulate points for your purchases (always a bonus) and people who refer friends get 25 points. If any of you are registered for this and would like to be my "referer" just let me know.

I searched around for the coupon/discount thread, but only came across blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread