Not open for further replies.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Thanks for the workings!
I’m afraid I have nothing of the sort in regards to spheroid although I’m sure you’re fine anyway

However, in your secret pamphlet do you happen to have size of insulator and/or size of 510 pin?
I don't but let me do some digging and i'll hit you back if I find anything.

Reactions: Zutankhamun

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Well that was quick!!!
Some good looking atty
4494A80D-6C5F-4BAF-A23C-37564B7C2B01.jpeg

Not keen on that tip but oh well

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: ToolmanTexas

VBdev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2014
Virginia Beach, VA
All you erlK fans know where it's at :) It's still my daily driver and gives a great vape for me. Have a few of them. However, I need yawl's help!!!

Where can I come by some nano glass for the erlK? I searched around not too long ago and the usual suspects are out and the manufacturer doesn't want to USA ship anymore :-( Help!!! I'm down to one decent one left and a couple functional chipped up ones. If I can't find nano tanks, gunna have to find a new rta.

Showing some Erl love.

img_20171114_201122-jpg.700233

Thought I was the only one still using Erls!

Classics never go out of style!

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
All you erlK fans know where it's at :) It's still my daily driver and gives a great vape for me. Have a few of them. However, I need yawl's help!!!

Where can I come by some nano glass for the erlK? I searched around not too long ago and the usual suspects are out and the manufacturer doesn't want to USA ship anymore :-( Help!!! I'm down to one decent one left and a couple functional chipped up ones. If I can't find nano tanks, gunna have to find a new RTA.
You are in luck my friend and they are dirt cheap:
$3.09 Replacement Glass Tank for Wismec Theorem RTA Atomizer (10-Pack) 10-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
These fit great on all my Erls with no leaks.

I've heard some Erl fans cutting up syringes, etc. to make plastic tanks... i haven't had to do that yet but just for future reference :)

VBdev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2014
Virginia Beach, VA
Not my favorite retailer but... order placed. I was not aware of the matching size of this other tank so really appreciate the help!!! TYTYTY

You are in luck my friend and they are dirt cheap:
$3.09 Replacement Glass Tank for Wismec Theorem RTA Atomizer (10-Pack) 10-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
These fit great on all my Erls with no leaks.

I've heard some Erl fans cutting up syringes, etc. to make plastic tanks... i haven't had to do that yet but just for future reference :)

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I've been on a Billet Box kick for months now (the new Vape Shell is pretty awesome BTW), but with the release of the Taifun GTIV (I have nothing but fond memories of the GT2, one of my overall faves), I decided to pull the trigger and order one.

Anyways, after placing said order, I an urge to crack open my vape storage box and put some RTAs together. The Skyline is now officially back in my rotation, but I found this little beauty sitting in it's packaging earlier tonight and I realized I completely forgot I had it.

Slapped together a quick build, and damn, this PlasmAir 2 is a REALLY nice vape.

Why did I ever put these tanks down? I can't really answer that, I definitely have a short attention span, and find myself getting bored for inexplicable reasons, but I'm really glad I dipped my toes back in the RTA pool.

I'll post some pics and initial experience with the new Taifun when it arrives, but I'm going to set the BB down and enjoy this lovely forgotten piece for a little while.

Cheers!
e54e494918072a53299991d3c864572c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VBdev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2014
Virginia Beach, VA
  • Winner

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I've been on a Billet Box kick for months now (the new Vape Shell is pretty awesome BTW), but with the release of the Taifun GTIV (I have nothing but fond memories of the GT2, one of my overall faves), I decided to pull the trigger and order one.

Anyways, after placing said order, I an urge to crack open my vape storage box and put some RTAs together. The Skyline is now officially back in my rotation, but I found this little beauty sitting in it's packaging earlier tonight and I realized I completely forgot I had it.

Slapped together a quick build, and damn, this PlasmAir 2 is a REALLY nice vape.

Why did I ever put these tanks down? I can't really answer that, I definitely have a short attention span, and find myself getting bored for inexplicable reasons, but I'm really glad I dipped my toes back in the RTA pool.

I'll post some pics and initial experience with the new Taifun when it arrives, but I'm going to set the BB down and enjoy this lovely forgotten piece for a little while.

Cheers!
e54e494918072a53299991d3c864572c.jpg

Hey @dems86 check your inbox :)

Comrade_Juju

Jun 2, 2017
Dvarw DL by KHW Mods

Think this might be my new favorite, wonderful flavor and fantastic overall vape.

Top notch!
d7fd30f4d37f83b25d512adf4aeffc38.jpg

Dvarw is a awesome RTA.

Steam tuners is doing a cap for it that looks pretty sexy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mav2000

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2016
Have a couple of high end tanks as of now, but am looking to add to the collection. This is what I have:

1. Taifun GT3 - My favorite as of now. Love the warm moist vape it produces.
2. KF V5 - Was my favorite till the GT3 arrived
3. Squape X Dream - works ok....not worth the price I paid for sure. Its fine with tobacco liquids, but thats about it.

I am travelling to Zurich next month and thought of picking up a new tank. Any pointers on which one and where I can get them?

Thanks

Reactions: dems86

Comrade_Juju

Jun 2, 2017
Have a couple of high end tanks as of now, but am looking to add to the collection. This is what I have:

1. Taifun GT3 - My favorite as of now. Love the warm moist vape it produces.
2. KF V5 - Was my favorite till the GT3 arrived
3. Squape X Dream - works ok....not worth the price I paid for sure. Its fine with tobacco liquids, but thats about it.

I am travelling to Zurich next month and thought of picking up a new tank. Any pointers on which one and where I can get them?

Thanks

Have a look at the Dvarw DL.

The skyline is also a good option but the chances of just picking one up a pretty slim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
The Dvarw DL for sure! I have tested more than a few RTA's and this is my Dvarw Family! Just remember the Dvarw DL is 24mm. The Dvarw MTL is 22mm but if you need more airflow (because it's a true MTL) then get the airflow kit for it.
DvarwMTL3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread