Status
Not open for further replies.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
After the Skyfall list drops this Friday, the next item on the to do list is releasing another batch of Skyline, so in the coming weeks, someone looking to pick one up should have a decent opportunity.
Have a look at the Dvarw DL.

The skyline is also a good option but the chances of just picking one up a pretty slim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comrade_Juju

Jun 2, 2017
After the Skyfall list drops this Friday, the next item on the to do list is releasing another batch of Skyline, so in the coming weeks, someone looking to pick one up should have a decent opportunity.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Snap, missed that on the group.

Might be wrong but out of what I gathered on the last skyfall post there might be another list for the skyfall the following week again

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Have a couple of high end tanks as of now, but am looking to add to the collection. This is what I have:

1. Taifun GT3 - My favorite as of now. Love the warm moist vape it produces.
2. KF V5 - Was my favorite till the GT3 arrived
3. Squape X Dream - works ok....not worth the price I paid for sure. Its fine with tobacco liquids, but thats about it.

I am travelling to Zurich next month and thought of picking up a new tank. Any pointers on which one and where I can get them?

Thanks
I haven't tried the dwarv yet, but I wholeheartedly trust the opinions of those here that promote it.
I've been very happy with the squape e-motion. Love the gt3, skyline, k5....but the e-motion is my current favorite .

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Dvarw DL has two ways of wicking... the tail tucked inside the dome and resting on the juice holes but I prefer the Exocet wicking method.
DvarwExocet 001.JPG
DvarwExocet 002.JPG
DvarwExocet 003.JPG
DvarwExocet 004.JPG
DvarwExocet 005.JPG
DvarwExocet 006.JPG
DvarwExocet 007.JPG
DvarwExocet 008.JPG
DvarwExocet 009.JPG
DvarwExocet 010.JPG

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Two tips on the Dvarw... never forget the chimney cap (and you will once or twice) because you will end up with juice everywhere! And secondly always lubricate your O-Rings when putting it together... and especially the one on the base of the chimney because it's a tight fit and you will damage the o-ring if you don't lube it.

• Informative
Reactions: ToolmanTexas

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Lucky dog! I'm in need of a istick replacement and that would be awesome.
Hey @r77r7r you got that right... I've been keeping an eye out for one for quite some time and figured they were either all gone or stashed away. Never had one back in the day and yeah, the form factor is just right for the 16mm attie size.

I also just bought one of these in the classies and I hear it is a decent mod also, almost same size as the VS 30 but has a removal battery. I haven't received mine yet but you can check some reviews and see if it checks your boxes:

$34.82 Authentic Cloupor Mini Plus 80W TC Temperature Control VW Variable Wattage APV Box Mod - 0.5-7V / 1-80W / 1*18650 / stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: r77r7r

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
Makes me wish I liked the Prime :(

I honestly have a love/hate relationship with the thing. I absolutely love the smooth airflow, but I understand where the oldschoolers come from when they complain about where Svoëmesto went with the Kayfun line. TC works well with the Prime, but with the KFMV3 it’s deplorable. Which is a shame, because I like the shape and form factor.

But yeah, I’m putting up with the Prime’s niggly points, because I haven’t found anything better (for my vape style/likings) and am afraid that the hassle of trying to find- and getting on a Skyline list will only result in a let down of having another temperamental tank. With the dropkit it does look absolutely gorgeous though.

Anyways, I’m very psyched to try out the Dvarw. Looks like a no-nonsense tank. Too bad there’s no glass. I don’t particularly like the look of the ultem tank and I have a taste for the PC killer liquids.

For the fans: I saw the Steamtuners MTL 5ml cap as well.

Attachments

• C43078ED-00EB-4301-8787-085762A0E9E0.jpeg
    C43078ED-00EB-4301-8787-085762A0E9E0.jpeg
    279.4 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: dems86

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I honestly have a love/hate relationship with the thing. I absolutely love the smooth airflow, but I understand where the oldschoolers come from when they complain about where Svoëmesto went with the Kayfun line. TC works well with the Prime, but with the KFMV3 it’s deplorable. Which is a shame, because I like the shape and form factor.

But yeah, I’m putting up with the Prime’s niggly points, because I haven’t found anything better (for my vape style/likings) and am afraid that the hassle of trying to find- and getting on a Skyline list will only result in a let down of having another temperamental tank. With the dropkit it does look absolutely gorgeous though.

Anyways, I’m very psyched to try out the Dvarw. Looks like a no-nonsense tank. Too bad there’s no glass. I don’t particularly like the look of the ultem tank and I have a taste for the PC killer liquids.

The Dvarw has hit my top 2, between that and my Spheroid V4 I'm not using much else. It's just that good.

There is a SS option for the Dvarw for your juice crackers and I have some glass in my FT cart to experiment with and see if fits the Dvarw. Will update the Dvarw thread if so.

Comrade_Juju

Jun 2, 2017

This bad boy [emoji16]

7483d493f57c73c4b3f18d8f51c2b1f8.heic

a69ba474672e9066424cf7f888b39d35.jpg

NZtechfreak

Aug 4, 2018
I wonder if anyone can answer a couple of questions on the Hussar RTA for me?

I have a Torpedo Micro coming (+ nano tank kit, +Steam Tuners micro tanks in clear and ultem), what I can't seem to find information on anywhere is what the diameter of the airflow pin is that comes with this standard? I'm mostly MTL, but prefer a loose MTL draw (for reference I use my Prime on the largest airhole, and while I have no big issue with this, I would ideally like a little more air). If the micro comes standard with the 2ml airflow that may well suit me given I'm not the 'suck a golf ball through ten feet of garden hose' type MTL'er. If not, then it's a bit of a quandary, as the MTL pins seem rare as hens teeth.

I've not been a big tank user in the past, but after getting a decent MTL tank in the Prime I'm sold on them as my dailies now, and so hunting down the ones that will end up in rotation.

Just got the Dvarw today, and finding it good so far, but too early to say too much about performance (on this build I'm finding the throat hit a bit muted compared to the Prime, but given it's only the first build I'm not drawing conclusions as yet). It's certainly a banging pairing looks wise with the Dani V3 Ti 18350.

38391561_10155962654212832_7132931679169019904_o.jpg

Have a Spica on the way soon, and still hunting a Skyline which will probably be the last to enter the running for my daily driver rotation (if anyone wants to sell me an authentic Skyline drop me a line!)

Theo164

Aug 6, 2018
Taifun GT IV SteamTuners nano kit for DL and Calix V4 for MTL my daily rotation rtas

E222tVA.jpg

OFuKPj7.jpg

EDIT
I broke my GT IV Steam Tuners plexi tank this morning by my fault so i drive to the store for a replacement one... i return back home with whole Steam Tuners taifun GT IV parts collection

VXKjLIE.jpg

PQKJyCp.jpg

Last edited:

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reactions: Robfisher
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread