Status
Not open for further replies.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Yessir....Origenny MKII. I've always ran it dual coil and wide open in the past. This time it's single coil and as tight as it goes....didn't know what I was missing. It's virtually silent, smooth and great flavor.:)
Welcome back to MTL goodness :)

Reactions: Asbestos4004

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
I'm really surprised there isn't more coverage of the Dvarw DL from Hungary! They are fantastic flavour rta's with great air-flow options!
Dvarw.JPG

Reactions: bask

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I'm really surprised there isn't more coverage of the Dvarw DL from Hungary! They are fantastic flavour rta's with great air-flow options!
View attachment 728613
@Robfisher, I sold my Dvarw MTL because of no AFC, the 1.2 was a bit too loose and .8 too tight. There may be for option now.

Does the DL version have an AFC or use inserts?

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
@Robfisher, I sold my Dvarw MTL because of no AFC, the 1.2 was a bit too loose and .8 too tight. There may be for option now.

Does the DL version have an AFC or use inserts?

@ToolmanTexas it has inserts... I must say it's one awesome rta and since discovering the Dvarw DL we have done 3 Group Buys for South Africa and there are now 30 odd Dvarw DL happy owners on the southern tip of Africa.
Dvarw 003.JPG

tmcguffie

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Ayrshire, Scotland, UK
View attachment 728569
High End? hmm....I doubt it by todays standards. But, it sure should be. I had this in a drawer for the past few years and after switching back to mtl, I figured I'd build it. I'm glad I did!
Norbert's gear has always been top notch both in the quality of the engineering and the vape you get from them. Still using a 19/22 tank, I wouldn't say it's prettiest but the vape is brilliant

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
Norbert's gear has always been top notch both in the quality of the engineering and the vape you get from them. Still using a 19/22 tank, I wouldn't say it's prettiest but the vape is brilliant

I have a 19/22 in my daily rotation for a long time. I own many rta's and nothing produces better flavor in my opinion than the 19/22 rta. It is effectively an auto dripper. Brilliant design.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToolmanTexas

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Just ordered the atmizoo keras...
I bought the og in matte and also 2 Nano plastic & 2 Nano glass tanks.

Anyone got it? Did I make a wise choice?
Nice little atty. Very flexible. RBA deck is pretty good but a fiddly perhaps. Stan @qorax did a nice review if you want to check it out on youtube!!

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Thanks Steve (the other)

Yeah I watched his and Todd’s and I want something as a little gift to myself for getting my new place (any excuse!)

I must admit though, I can’t get hold of a few I wanted anymore as my/our way is dying out :(

Want the squape r, want the uber, want the original zest (although I have the newer zest and the lite and they are both top notch), cloud one, rose v2, prometey etc.
This list will get longer if I spend some time...

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I wonder if anybody can help?

I have the new zest from Gus. Top fill with drippers is fine now but even when I close the air holes and close the jf it still leaks when I open it back up after filling.

Anybody?
I fill my V1 this way @Zutankhamun starting about 8:00

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Thanks @ToolmanTexas but it’s totally different now. It’s exactly the same as phenomenon lite but it has smaller air holes on the deck :thumb:

I can fill it like the lite by unscrewing but the new ones have a large fill hole up top (hard to see in my pic) and I want to make use of it. Sad that I missed the old zest but hey ho.
A1B0A1D3-4E30-4E38-9564-B0BDFD70E568.jpeg

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Thanks @ToolmanTexas but it’s totally different now. It’s exactly the same as phenomenon lite but it has smaller air holes on the deck :thumb:

I can fill it like the lite by unscrewing but the new ones have a large fill hole up top (hard to see in my pic) and I want to make use of it. Sad that I missed the old zest but hey ho.
View attachment 730795
Ah, I've never filled my V1 (or my V2 clone) from the top and always fill like in that vid.

Maybe someone else has the magic on top fill.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
By the way. Gem is up and running well but I’m trying to contact bugs and get a couple spares
Fantastic! Hope you get you some spares.
Here is what I have logged in my notes for the Gem for spares:

GEM O-ring Sizes (OD x Thickness)
1) Drip Tip: ................... 6mm x 1mm
2) Center Top cap Hole: ... 6mm x 1mm
3) Fill Holes: ................. 3mm x 1mm
4) AFC Ring: ................. A small piece from a 1.5mm thick O-ring

Here is the list of the larger O rings that the Gem uses:
Interior diameter x thickness
-8mm x 1mm Bottom of the deck
-13mm x 1mm Seals the deck
-15mm x 1mm Tank

Replacement glass tubes from IBTanked. The size is 20x1.2x25.52 mm.

And the Spheroid V4 has risen to my favorite RTA and I'm glad we are both digging our respective RTAs!

IMG_20180311_083925.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread