How long does a SI prefilled carto last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
I would use 4 or 5 a day.. at 24mg I was a very heavy smoker....they were a great starter for me.....but I kept forgetting to fill ....plus the taste of carts dosnt agree with me now....so I like the nano idea better...you can see where your at....but I do think you need to start with carts....that's my :2c:

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
I'm excited and nervous about getting my 78mm batteries in the mail from a friend - already got my cartos strong sampler (0 nic). Its been so long since I smoked that I feel like a middle school kid stealing his first smoke from his Aunt's pack!

This is better than I hoped it would be!

tko

Dec 11, 2011
Texas
I started vaping a long time ago, (801s, 901s, all juice was chinese, etc) but it never quite took. My problem, as a 30+ year marlboro light smoker, was I assumed I needed a tobacco flavor, and none of the juices worked. A few months ago I started getting the new equipment, 808D-1 batteries, and mostly 510 clearos or tankomizers with adapters as they seemed to have more stuff (before I found SI). I still went back to analogs.

I finally decided the only way to make the switch was was to refuse to buy cigs and make this work. I've found that now I like juices that are fruity, or have a coffee/rum flavor, or a mix of vanilla/bourbon. I'm not smoking anymore. Vape on.

To the OP, 1 ml seems to be 9-12 analog cigs to me. I think that's what most cartos hold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread