How long have you all been vaping?

OnTheFidele

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Wow, I realize I've been vaping since 2012. I never say I quit smoking because I'm not really against tobacco as long as it's not stewed in chemicals with shredded paper. Not that I can even finish 1 cigarette, as I'm all the way down to 0.5mg/mL-1mg/mL restricted MTL, lol.

Nicotine is a potent nootropic.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Vaping since 2012, and it still seems new and miraculous in keeping me off cigarettes. Of course I have no intention of quitting vapes, and frankly I hate that question. My lungs began to heal immediately when I gave up cigarettes for vaping. I no longer get bronchitis in the winter, never even get colds, certainly never get the flu anymore. The nicotine, without being attached to burning plant matter and dangerous additives, is just a mild stimulant like caffeine.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Smoked 1-1.5 PAD for 43+ years and had gotten down to 1/2 PAD for the previous 8 months...when I started vaping in Nov. 2013. I gradually tapered off on the smokes while increasing my vaping and had transitioned totally over to vaping only by mid Jan. 2014. I didn't even really want the 1 per day that I'd gotten down to that final week. Yep...for me, vaping really was, and still is, truly the greatest thing since sliced bread!

I have no plans at all to ever stop vaping.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I started vaping in October the 17th 2015. To my surprise I found it worked and I no longer craved tobacco.

I had smoked since my early teens and was 65 when I switched.

My system has run on strong tea and nicotine for most of my lfe and I have no inclination to change this at this (very) late stage.

Last edited:

Mediocre00Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2022
I tried it when it first started becoming a thing. Back in like 2011 it was those cigarette looking ones. Id use them at school when i was 18-19. Then there was the Kanger tech thingies, where you could get a MTL with a little stick battery and flavors like coffee. I didn't trust it back then because I was worried I was inhaling more nicotine than smoking. Around 2018-2019 I got a sub ohm tank, it had almost no flavor, but I didn't know what I was missing. I quit for smoking/vaping entirely for 6th months after using the vape. Made it so easy. I eventually started smoking again. Then in 2022 I got a really good mod, quit cigarettes... AGAIN. but that job sucked, I was drinking a lot, and I was chain vaping some free disposables that gave me too much nicotine, so I ended back smoking again. Then fast forward to now.... Quit drinking and smoking, have a way better job so I'm back to vaping and this time I never intend to go back to cigarettes. If anything I will stop vaping, but no way I'm going back now. Everything is going great.

Users who are viewing this thread