How long it take you to get blu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Restlessavenger

Jul 5, 2009
I just spoke to Blake via the online support who advised that I should expect the order that I placed on June 13th should ship sometime next week. I hope that is in fact the case.

how do you check wether it is still pending or shipped?

When you login to the Blu site and click on the My Account option it should show an overview of your orders with the status.

geobuzz

Jul 1, 2009
Ok, so a few posts back i talked about cancelling my Blu order and buying from Innovapor here in the states (Idaho). I ordered Tues morning last week hoping to get my kits before the weekend. Believe it or not, I had both my kits perfectly packed, shipped and in my hand on Thursday. Awesome! Not to mention the order was perfect. No mistakes, forgotten items, etc., all the way down to each individual juice I ordered.

So, first of all, the Intellicig EVO is just it. Big vapor, battery lasts forever, small. Lots of pros there. The 510 is great for use in the club, but i find myself wanting to leave the house with just the EVO. It is so consistent and easy to use. Anyhow, I called Mark at Inno back to let him know how happy I was and placed another order for a friend at the same time. That order also got shipped out same day. How is that for service!

This time, talking to Mark I learned a bit about the EcoPure juice that Intellicig recommends (and probably another noob statement coming up, lol). Apparently it is the propylene glycol?? in some fluids that burns out atomizers a little more quickly than the rest and shouldn't be used in its pure form if longevity is desired from the atomizer. So, now i am on the hunt for flavors to mix with the Ecopure 'Fresh' flavor. Will check Johnson Creek (as per Mark's suggestion) and post my experience here.

Also, if any of you guys are in Charlotte and have gotten the Blu, we should try to catch up for a little comparison vaping!

Dark Angel

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Newcastle, WA
I ordered mine on the 21st of June; still pending. Sucks...
I've been trying to start a chat with them for questions and never get through to anyone. So much for the,"chat now" a live rep is waiting to help. BS....

I went through the live chat process twice while waiting on my order. both times i sat waiting for at least 30 min. i agree completely that their customer service sucks. i didn't find this site till after i had received my order. if i had found this site first i would not have bought from them. i figure i will use this blu i got till i am near out of carts and then place an order with a more reputable company for a better e cig.

palermo45

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
www.nicapure.com
It is so obvious listening to posts here defending BLU. Needless to say, they are all people affiliated with the Company either directly employed by them, or just seeking commissions. 90% of online shoppers can not be happy with BLU at all. Several weeks back, Blu was shipping in about 2 weeks. Now it seems people are getting their orders in about a month!! That is rediculous and unnaceptable!! There are many great companies that offer better products than Blu at the same price or maybe a few bucks more, however you get your orders shipped within a couple days, not 1 month!!! Think about this for a minute!! If you are actually quitting cigarettes or slowing down, how much extra money do you spend on cigarattes while waiting for your BLU?? If someone spends say $75 BUT you get your kit in 4 days, that is 4 days you are spending $5 a pack. If you have to wait 30 days (BLU), that is an extra 26 days you are having to buy regular cigarettes!! If you are a pack a day smoker, that extra time you are having to wait for your BLU is actually costing you $130 extra in cigarettes!!! SO, is it really worth it to wait 30 days for BLU just because you are saving $5-$20 on the kit???

palermo45

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
www.nicapure.com
after a month of waiting i cancelled my order.... forget it. its not even the wait that sucks but from what i have heard the batteries need to be replaced every so often and the attys are not dependable. if i have to wait a month every time i need cartriges or parts forget it. customer service sucks they will lie to you. Tell blu to stick the attomizer in there a** and blow!! good luck to everyone. PLEASE don't support blu.
A month is rediculous!! That costs a pack a day smoker an extra $150 or so in regular smokes. If you order from a Company that actually ships quick (within 2-3 days), you can start saving money right away since you will not have to wait 30 days to stop buying rgular cigs. From that perspective, the BLU kit costs more like $200+++ AND their are tons of complaints of atomizers quitting quickly, batteries going dead, chargers not working, etc.... If someone is really wanting to use an E-cig, do yourself a favor and purchase from a Company that has a good product at a fair price and who ships within a few days!!! Dealing with Blu will be nothing but aggravation and a waste of time! Tons of people are cancelling their orders or returning their orders!!

Twinkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
Ok, so a few posts back i talked about cancelling my Blu order and buying from Innovapor here in the states (Idaho). I ordered Tues morning last week hoping to get my kits before the weekend. Believe it or not, I had both my kits perfectly packed, shipped and in my hand on Thursday. Awesome! Not to mention the order was perfect. No mistakes, forgotten items, etc., all the way down to each individual juice I ordered.
This is basically my experience. I ordered an M402 from LiteCig, which arrived two days after I ordered it (which is to say, two days after I cancelled my Blu order). Then I bought an Evo from InnoVapor, which again, showed up at my house two days later. And I just placed another order from InnoVapor for a 501, which should be at my door no later than Wednesday.

If I had waited on Blu, I'd still be waiting for my order to show up sometime next week.

It is so obvious listening to posts here defending BLU. Needless to say, they are all people affiliated with the Company either directly employed by them, or just seeking commissions.
That's kind of a ridiculous statement. Akin to "Anyone saying that people who want a Wii should wait in line or pay extra must work for Nintendo." when Wiis were all the rage.

I defended them, and I still would. I happened to be too impatient to wait for them, after reading about the M401/402/403 and Joye 501. But I knew going in to it that I wasn't going to get my Blu order in 5 days (even though that's what their site stated when I had ordered), and more likely than not, I'll pick one up when they get their act together. As much as I like my M402 and Evo, they're still kludgy and more expensive compared to what Blu is offering.

There are many great companies that offer better products than Blu at the same price or maybe a few bucks more, however you get your orders shipped within a couple days, not 1 month!!!
Again, back to the Wii argument. It didn't matter if every WalMart had 200 Xbox 360's in stock and 100 Playstation 3's, if what you wanted was a Wii.

Think about this for a minute!! If you are actually quitting cigarettes or slowing down, how much extra money do you spend on cigarattes while waiting for your BLU?? If someone spends say $75 BUT you get your kit in 4 days, that is 4 days you are spending $5 a pack. If you have to wait 30 days (BLU), that is an extra 26 days you are having to buy regular cigarettes!! If you are a pack a day smoker, that extra time you are having to wait for your BLU is actually costing you $130 extra in cigarettes!!! SO, is it really worth it to wait 30 days for BLU just because you are saving $5-$20 on the kit???
Not everybody is in it for economics. I'm certainly not.

In the past two or three weeks, I've spent just under $300 on different PV's, juices, and accessories. Nearly 2/3 of that (probably more) with InnoVapor alone, and 100% of it with companies I had never heard of before finding these forums.

I smoke a pack a day, and my brand runs about $7/day here, give or take a quarter. ($210/month, for the math challenged) The thing is: I don't really care how much cigarettes or PV's cost. I was interested in Blu (and the PV's I actually bought) because I wanted to reduce my risk of getting lung cancer, emphysema, COPD, and most of the other crap that goes along with smoking cigarettes. Honestly, if I could find a PV that made Hilton liquid hit as hard as a Kamel Red does, and didn't make me look like an enormous dork out on the street, I would gladly pay the equivalent of $10/day.

But backtracking a little here, a few people are dead-on when they talk about Blu bringing people in to the PV fold. I hadn't heard of Blu until my wife's cousin showed me one of the videos in late May -- and I spend about 50 hours a week online for work, and probably another 20 at home -- so it isn't like there haven't been opportunities for me to see an ad.

It's like a perfect storm for the suppliers in the forum. Had it not been for hearing about Blu from a friend, and had it not been for their abysmal customer service, and had it not been for my impatience, InnoVapor, LiteCig, and NuVape wouldn't have a cent of my money. The guy at the gas station would.

MikeDodds

Moved On
Jun 11, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spam

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
It is so obvious listening to posts here defending BLU. Needless to say, they are all people affiliated with the Company either directly employed by them, or just seeking commissions. 90% of online shoppers can not be happy with BLU at all.

You made your point....give it a rest and FWIW, if I ever wanted to buy an M401, the last place I would buy from is the site you keep pimping, thanks to you.

BTW..I'm not a BLU owner.

TomCei

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Williamsport, PA
Its not Blu's fault that some of you guys don't have patience. I understand you'd still be smoking analog, but still. Look at it this way - have the other e-cig companies had a big hit off when they opened doors? idts...So how could blu know that they were going to be gang banged from all different directions. They are already working overtime to fill orders what more do you want from them - they are trying their best especially in this economy. Don't trash them and their product just because they unexpectedly got a ton of orders! Just trash the product if you've tried it and don't like it - but dont try and make them sound like the biggest aholes in the world. Like I said before - I think Blu was tryin to get their feet wet but instead slipped and now they're drowning. Give them time and they'll learn how to swim like a pro. It's all about patience! One more thing I understand if your a pack a day smoker it wouldn't be good to go for this product. Oh, and i'm NOT at all affiliated with Blu or in a relationship with any Blu employee - or in w/e other way you want to try and affiliate me to them - i'm just someoen who has a lot of patience and can give second chances.

-PEACE OUT!
-Travis

RadicalxEdward

Jul 6, 2009
Its not Blu's fault that some of you guys don't have patience. I understand you'd still be smoking analog, but still. Look at it this way - have the other e-cig companies had a big hit off when they opened doors? idts...So how could blu know that they were going to be gang banged from all different directions. They are already working overtime to fill orders what more do you want from them - they are trying their best especially in this economy. Don't trash them and their product just because they unexpectedly got a ton of orders! Just trash the product if you've tried it and don't like it - but dont try and make them sound like the biggest aholes in the world. Like I said before - I think Blu was tryin to get their feet wet but instead slipped and now they're drowning. Give them time and they'll learn how to swim like a pro. It's all about patience! One more thing I understand if your a pack a day smoker it wouldn't be good to go for this product. Oh, and i'm NOT at all affiliated with Blu or in a relationship with any Blu employee - or in w/e other way you want to try and affiliate me to them - i'm just someoen who has a lot of patience and can give second chances.

-PEACE OUT!
-Travis

I totally agree. I buy almost everything online, and i know that blu isn't the only company that ships like this, and there service doesn't sound terrible. many good companies have crappy shipping, and dealing with customer service a lot myself, i know that when **** hits the fan, sometimes theres nothing you can do but apologize to the customer and try to assure them the company is doing it's best to resolve the issue. no refunds, no discounts, no prioritizing, just apologies.

I remember ordering some "candle holders" from a site that was basically ordering everything from india (which ment it came in a burlap, wax sealed wrap around the box, kinda cool, lol) but shipping took like a month. It's frustrating when your excited to get something, but products like this, you just have to order it and forget about it until it shows up. checking the order status every day isn't going to help.

and i'm not getting where some people are coming up with this "blu is costing me $150 in cigarettes" bs. If blu didn't exist, many people here (including me) wouldn't even know ecigs existed. meaning they'd still be buying their normal cigs anyway. just because you can save money with the blu, doesn't mean your LOSING money by not saving it. you would have spent that money anyway. and if your excuse is that another ecig would have arrived faster, then why not cancel your blu, and order something else?

I found out about it a few days ago. was going to order one today, read this forum first, and STILL decided to get one knowing full well i probably won't get it this month. i'm just gonna forget about it, and be happy when it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread