How long were you vaping before getting a Provari? What made you decide to take the plunge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekLion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
United States
I waited over a year and a half and spent some christmas money. I was cheap as I was trying to save the money from cigarettes, but I was also hesitant because the electronics havent really changed since its inception, so I figured it was outdated and the Chinese had to have caught up. There still arent that many devices that have comparable electronics, especially since the mechanical craze started, but I was wrong. I try to vape on my old lavatubes but its not the same.

Some people don't need a device this serious. I let the GreenSmoke guy at the mall try it and he didnt appreciate it due to its size. Im not sure I could vape anything else at this point, especially after washing my provari and it actually working after the fact.

If youre on the fence, its a yes.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I was about a year and a half into vaping. What happened was the Lavatube came out, everyone was posting about it being a "Provari killer" and buying them. So I jumped on board. I liked it at first till I realized what showed on the screen was not was it was putting out. I was disgusted. WTH.. I bit the bullet and ordered my first Provari. The difference was obvious. I sold that LT not long after getting the Provari and haven't even looked at another VV device since. I now have 3.

I bought my first one back in Jan of 2012 and I'm kinda glad I waited. I had a lot of fun going up the vaping ladder... started with a mall kit, then 510s, then egos, then box mods. I'm sure I could have saved a lot of money but I don't think I could have appreciated what I have now if I had just gone for it in the beginning. The Provari came out right after I started vaping.

Bluprints

Mar 31, 2011
Wyoming
A month or two after making the switch from smokes to ecigs, my ego batts all died at once. I had to go back to smoking while I waited for the post office. Another two months and those batts died, or the chargers did. Either way I was sick of having to go back to smokes and wanted something built to last. I've had my provari for over a year and a half and its been serviced once after I dropped it onto concrete. They even upgraded it for me. Awesome customer service. I had no clue about VV when I bought it... but I learned a lot by just owning it and using it. It was a really simple concept to learn tbh.. Although I think people at the time thought it would be too complicated.

Paric

Sep 19, 2009
Missouri
Nearly 3 years for me. I get mine today. Decided it was time to step up, as I was tired of having batteries die, and having to wait for them to arrive (meanwhile going through withdrawals). I'm excited to see what it's all about. That said... I use evods, and really only vape menthol. I've tried other flavors, and tanks, but prefer these. If anyone has any other ideas for me, I'm open to suggestion.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
Been vaping for over 3 years and just purchased a ProVari in the classifieds...

Reason: everyone else in my vaping circle of friends had one.... But i wanted a Zen, so i compromised...

These are my two mods in regular rotation ;)
IMG_20130521_185943_zpsd720e015.jpg

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I never held an e-cig of any type before or since I got my ProVari V2. After about a week of using carts and drip atomizers I got an
AGA T2+. I think I'm good to go for a while. I'm sure, had I gone with a cheap one to start (that didn't meet my expectation) I would have gone back to regcigs . But their is a chance had I seen promise in the vaping solution I my have started climbing the ladder. I wanted to give this solution every chance for success and I had no intention of becoming a collector, so I went for it. I have no regrets. The ProVari works great the AGA T2 works great and I haven't had a regcig since I took this thing out of my mail box. It has paid for itself already. My son (32) hasn't had a regcig for about a week now (I gave him a ProVari for his birthday).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread