How many mods do you have in use at one time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Just bought new shelves to move into my new office... Long story, that... But thought I'd share a part of the process...

This is one set of shelves... A total of three sets like this will be installed. This is about 1/2 thr collection...
f908c4b04bba5c6c86954c83bf1e13d6.jpg

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

I think i spot a TreeBox...

I only see TreeBoxen...

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Both the original and the plus reside in the collection.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Haha im even more complex than people think, i only recognise the original as a legitimate TB, the plus reminded me too much of the smok m80:)

I have 3 mods and about 4 atomizers I use 1 mod and one atomizer daily leave a bottle of juice in my glove box carrying around multiple vapes seems extremely silly imho I also value pocket space and I only replace a mod when it becomes heavily damaged or unfixable

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
at home - some tube mech's, some Pico's, Eleaf Invoke, Tesla WYE 200W, Ehpro 101
at work - 2x eGo ONE mega V2
carrying - Ehpro 101 (18350) or a Pico or an iJust 3 or a pair of them (just in case)
sommer house - some tube mech's, Noisy Cricket II, Pico Dual, Jac Vapour Series-B DNA75

I don't know how many I have put away in my closet :)

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm gonna have to rethink my Jaq, I bought some extension tubes and whatnot and WILL be going to sell some of my P2.5 and whatnot. I really should, because I'm never gonna vape the amount I have. Also, they go for so much more that way. So there was that, plus gifting my kid the Pharaoh RBA and Armor Wismec safety mech.

I VAPED it, loved it, gifted it to the little twit who decided to return to vaping... With a JUUL. In NO way does he have money for that, and I know he'll be vaping until he's good and moved, but like, heh, I JUST HAD to do it as a mommy, and was glad to have something he clearly LOVED.

ME TOO. I will purchase my second one. And, remake my juice which was my first more savory juice (he loved IT, too).

It's father's day, I'm going to give myself a good old MOTHER'S day everyday shout out as it was PAINFUL to watch him leave with it. LOL.

Anba

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
I have quite a few (say 60+) mods, sub-ohm tanks, rta, and rda's

but most of my stuff is old as I got heavily into vaping about 4 years ago and then a year after that I switched back to smoking

but about 3 weeks ago I wanted to give it another go so here are my daily drivers I usually rotate through them throughout the day
2roreo3.jpg

o7sfwl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread