How many mods do you have in use at one time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I only use 1 mod at a time. You dont lose it as easily. I just use it till it breaks then replace it with another one i have in back-up
You can vape the same flavor day after day without a problem? I have to change flavors a lot to avoid vaper tongue.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
5 today, 2 are normal the other 3 are to try out new juices
IMG_2167.JPG

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
No I'm not. I have 6 box mods, 3 sticks and 3 pods in rotating use now. In addition I have 4 extra box mods, an extra squonk, 1 extra stick and 5 extra pods not counting the 30 myblus. I can't even count the attys and used and unused rdas and rtas. Everything just kinda multiplied when I wasn't looking. I'm still not quite sure when and how that happened.;)

I only use one or two mods at a time, but I rotate several RTAs with different flavors in each. I have a box full of mods just collecting dust. Don’t know why I keep buying them, but for whatever reason I feel compelled to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
No I'm not. I have 6 box mods, 3 sticks and 3 pods in rotating use now. In addition I have 4 extra box mods, an extra squonk, 1 extra stick and 5 extra pods not counting the 30 myblus. I can't even count the attys and used and unused rdas and rtas. Everything just kinda multiplied when I wasn't looking. I'm still not quite sure when and how that happened.;)

So it all grew. ;)

:toast:

(how's Hubby doing with it all?)

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I have 3 vape stations around the house, 1 by my couch, 1 by my bedside and 1 atop the charge station. Each holds at least 3 mods. When a battery is depleted, I take another battery. If for some reason it isn't working or the tank on it needs rewicking, I put the battery to charge and leave it where it is. I simply grab another mod and whatever is on top of it. That makes the amount of vapes a little difficult to grasp. Around 35? And there's the ones for going out, generally with a drop in head. Yes, it becomes a problem. Maybe he could join you watching vids.
My man has a problem with my shoes, so you're not alone. Hang in there.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I only use one or two mods at a time, but I rotate several RTAs with different flavors in each. I have a box full of mods just collecting dust. Don’t know why I keep buying them, but for whatever reason I feel compelled to do it.

One Does Not Simply Stop Buying Mods.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread