How many mods do you have in use at one time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
Those are called backups, and are an essential. :)

I'm not a lawyer, but I think they have at least rules about that.
Always make sure to let them know your cravings are way more important than the rules:
United Airlines Removed This Passenger Favorite From the Menu, and Twitter Revolted

EDIT: This is the one.
charlie_noble_-_stoopwafel.jpg

Last edited:

JenJen101

May 8, 2013
Puyallup, WA
I have around a dozen different types but out of those dozen I only use 2. One is a single battery, one a double for if I’m going to be away from the house long. I’ve got dresser drawers full of extra glass, rings, tanks that I’m not sure which coils to use, & coils that I’m not sure which tanks they belong to either. Lol! Still I know if I added up how much I’ve spent on vape stuff compared to how much I spent in the 20+years of smoking analogs...? I know I’ve saved a ton of $, & still I’m able to see what I spent my $ on, well except for the juice.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I carry 5.
4 mods and a pod.

I have a favorite, but swap back and forth on a pair of mods each day. One day, say mod 1 and 3. Another perhaps 2 and 4 or 1 and 4. Just depends on the mood. No two are the same in size, stature or flavor.

The pod is full of tobacco flavor. The rotation keeps my brain from thinking "aha, flavor 1 means time to smoke"..

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm cleaning out my vape cabinet as I get time. I found my Joye 510 and my eGo the other day. I'm thinking that I have 15 to 20 electronic mods, but I'll know the exact number as I complete the count while re-organizing. That cabinet got to the point where I was finding a place to stuff things and it all got out of hand.

Dannielle.c92

Sep 21, 2018
Nevada
My & my fiance just got into vaping for almost a month.. we recently bought a Eleaf iKuu i80watt it's not big it's a small one me & my fiance use that for home mostly & we just bought 2 pen mod devices the first one is joyetech exceed D18 it can be used in MTL or DL 1400mah battery & u can put it in direct voltage mode or constant voltage mode has really good flavor. & The other one is a KangerTech evod pro v2 W/ 3000mah battery DL or MTL the joyetech & KangerTech are the ones we use when out & about or at home. If I'm hogging our Eleaf device then my fiance will use one of the pen mods & vice versa. I want to get 1 more mod one that is a little bigger. I'm imho I don't see the need for a bunch of different pen/box mods. I believe if you do a good amount of research & find 1 nice box mod for yourself & 1 for your significant other & buy 1 or 2 pen mods then that's all you need. Cuz if my box mod was excellent then I would rather spend my money on alot of different tank styles that you can switch out on your box mods. Tanks don't cost as much as mods do ( sometimes) but if u have a good mod why buy more why not buy tanks so you can get different vaping experiences.. but that's my opinion & I am new to vaping. .

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
My & my fiance just got into vaping for almost a month.. we recently bought a Eleaf iKuu i80watt it's not big it's a small one me & my fiance use that for home mostly & we just bought 2 pen mod devices the first one is joyetech exceed D18 it can be used in MTL or DL 1400mah battery & u can put it in direct voltage mode or constant voltage mode has really good flavor. & The other one is a KangerTech evod pro v2 W/ 3000mah battery DL or MTL the joyetech & KangerTech are the ones we use when out & about or at home. If I'm hogging our Eleaf device then my fiance will use one of the pen mods & vice versa. I want to get 1 more mod one that is a little bigger. I'm imho I don't see the need for a bunch of different pen/box mods. I believe if you do a good amount of research & find 1 nice box mod for yourself & 1 for your significant other & buy 1 or 2 pen mods then that's all you need. Cuz if my box mod was excellent then I would rather spend my money on alot of different tank styles that you can switch out on your box mods. Tanks don't cost as much as mods do ( sometimes) but if u have a good mod why buy more why not buy tanks so you can get different vaping experiences.. but that's my opinion & I am new to vaping. .
A really good practice we like to tell new vapers is to have backups for your backups....LOL...I know it sounds like over kill but consider what you would do if they just stopped working(and they will at some point(unless you have an external battery to put in a mod). You really do not want to put yourself in a position where you have nothing to vape and then you go buy cigarettes again. While it is not the end of the world why do that to yourself? If you like Eleaf products consider the Pico. It is a small box mod that you use external batteries on. Of course then you would need a charger but they cost only $20 at most places and last a really long time.

If you want to see what a pico looks like go to RockymountainVapor here(tank not included)
Eleaf iStick PICO Simple Kit - $32.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

If you decide you want to buy that or any other product they have, their is a 30% discount just use code turkey. Most items are free shipping if you spend over $14.00.

Only a suggestion but it will give you an idea and this is one of the best overall vendors to buy from....

:)

eta they also have a Pico 25. Same everything except slightly bigger to hold bigger tanks. Only $3.00 more.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
If you change tanks many times a day on a single device that is a lot of wear and tear on the 510 threads. Maybe 2 devices each?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Wow. I'm kind of amazed by the answers. I take two to work. A test( latest and greatest) and a ( provari or BB ). None have let me down.

Guess I'm lucky.
View attachment 769761

Out & about, two is the magic number.

Just for fund though, I may try one day to take that I have "in use" out for a ride. Party for the Mod Squad!

200px-Mod_Squad_1971.JPG

UpNorth

Sep 3, 2018
Tundra, Minnesota
11 most days, I would have more if I could find them in stock anywhere!!!! hehehe. I can not stand the same flavor over and over so I keep many in rotation with very different flavor profiles. I also work from home so there is a small thunderstorm in house everyday from the Wall Clouds I produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread