How old are you and how long did you smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaconX

Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
32 years old smoked from about 16 - 17 years old to 31 years old. Quit about 9 months ago using an e-cig. I had quit for about a year when I was 28 - 29 and stupidly went back. I had quit with joy 510's and the first ego back then :). Things have come a long way and I am confident that I will never smoke a cigarette every again!

coreyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
37 yrs old...smoked since I was 12 yrs old...been on pv for 1 wk :)

Good luck man! It is not easy to switch. My first week was complete hell. I found that setting small goals everyday helped me more than anything. "I'm not going to smoke on the way to work" one day, "not going to smoke AT work" the next. Little steps made it easier for me to quit than trying to just make a complete swap on day 1.

Clearo-Mizer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2013
Woodstock Ga
I am 46, been smoking since I was 14, was allowed to smoke in my house at 16, both parents smoked...I had very progressive parents and we lived in Colorado (Columbine Co in the late 70's).

tried a "smokefree.com" POS I got from a kiosk last year loved it till i hated it but it revealed the ecig reality that "they do work"

Vaping since the 1st of this year with an eGo starter Kit...I can honestly say I will never go back to analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread