How long did you smoke analogs before switching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbear8481

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
California
Hey,

I smoked on & off from the age 14 till 11 days ago (I will be 32 On Sep 23rd). I stopped a few times but the longest was for 5 years between 2001 & 2006.

Each time I quit, when I started again I smoked more than the last time. I decided to stop fighting & start vaping!!!!

I love every bit of it.

Bear:cool:

Last edited:

Afubar

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Oregon
We need to find the person that persued and perfected this idea to completion and build a freaking monument the size of the Statue of Liberty of them! They are my new hero.

AMEN! I just got my new mega bats in yesterday. Started a new one about 40 minutes ago (0900 PST) Will let you all know when I need to change out. I'm loving the freedom from analogs. My lungs are feeling better and my clothes no longer smell. The person(s) who developed this should be nominated for sainthood.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
Toward the end I was RYO then the taxes on a pound of tobacco went from $1.86 to $23.00.... WTF!!! Pipe tobacco taxes unchanged...WTF!!!!
So rolled pipe tobacco and got my pipes outta storage.

Then ran across e-cigs. Again, like many, I was not even interested in quitting tobacco. Just looked like a great new toy. Slowly and then slower and slower, but finally ran out of tobacco to roll and just wasn't interested in taking the time to go buy some.

31 days 15 hours later, and not looking back.

Suck on that ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread