Huge JUSTFOG S14 Hybrid Tank Giveaway - 500 to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Do some places not ship to Arkansas?
Since that law was enacted last year, a company has to have an Arkansas Manufacturers License to sell in Arkansas. A lot bought the license. A lot did not. I just tried to order a new tank on madvapes and they refused my order. EVCigarettes, and VaporBeast also kicked my orders back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

arkansawdave74

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Since that law was enacted last year, a company has to have an Arkansas Manufacturers License to sell in Arkansas. A lot bought the license. A lot did not. I just tried to order a new tank on MadVapes and they refused my order. EVCigarettes, and VaporBeast also kicked my orders back.

Wow!! Good to know!! Thank you!

Reactions: wvducklady

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I just looked up thevapemall. I thought Vapemoar was the lowest priced there was
Might be cheapest retail, but... well, how would you like to pay only $1 for a 60ml bottle? That's what we calculate it costs (not including labor) to DIY our own juices, and Lannie has been able to duplicate (clone?) every retail flavor she has tried so far. No, we are not in the business, but this DIY stuff is not hard to learn, doesn't take a long time to create it, and you can vape your heart out for pennies. Check out the DIY threads on this forum and you'll get tons of help learning how to.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
law was enacted last year, a company has to have an Arkansas Manufacturers License to sell in Arkansas.
Nice to know... We were looking at a property on the Arkansas side of the Ark-Missouri border (between Eureka Springs and Harrison) and if they choose to have such laws, I won't move there.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Nice to know... We were looking at a property on the Arkansas side of the Ark-Missouri border (between Eureka Springs and Harrison) and if they choose to have such laws, I won't move there.
Move here anyways... It'll be nice to have company just down the road... I'm about 50 from Harrison. There have only been a few companies that have stopped shipping, but enough exist that will or ignore it...

Kd4kfr

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Do like I do with my brother who lives in TX. A lot of co's won't ship there, so I have them ship it to me here in NC and I repack it and send it on to him in TX. There's always a way around that lol...
Might be cheapest retail, but... well, how would you like to pay only $1 for a 60ml bottle? That's what we calculate it costs (not including labor) to DIY our own juices, and Lannie has been able to duplicate (clone?) every retail flavor she has tried so far. No, we are not in the business, but this DIY stuff is not hard to learn, doesn't take a long time to create it, and you can vape your heart out for pennies. Check out the DIY threads on this forum and you'll get tons of help learning how to.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Do like I do with my brother who lives in TX. A lot of co's won't ship there, so I have them ship it to me here in NC and I repack it and send it on to him in TX.
Interesting way of getting around the laws, but I figure if I was going to live between two tiny towns, a great deal of my "shopping" would be internet, and I don't like a state legislature that passes draconian laws.

1445315371634-c21.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Interesting way of getting around the laws, but I figure if I was going to live between two tiny towns, a great deal of my "shopping" would be internet, and I don't like a state legislature that passes draconian laws.

View attachment 537844
There's a couple shops in Harrison. A really good one in Mountain Home. A decent one in Mountain View. But, really, with a neighbor like me, how often would you need to shop :)

deviantplatypus

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2016
I vape A LOT of coffees, but I can't really tolerate many tobaccos any more. There's an RWHY4 by The Vape Tree that is ok...

But, the purpose of this missive is to suggest you step out of the tobacco zone and try a few other flavors - if you haven't already. When I started, it was with coffee and menthol tobacco... comfortable and familiar. However, once I tried a few dessert flavors, I was spoiled. Now, it's coffee and dessert and teas and fruits and yogurts and tobacco does nothing for me.

A word on coffee vapes. Tread carefully and start with small bottles. There are a few coffee flavors out there that taste ok, but the vapor smells terrible. I've been banned from vaping a couple of these in the house...

Any great finds on coffees you can recommend. I've been on the hunt for some but what I've found so far have left me underwhelmed.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Goodnight and good morning! :) Hope everyone has a good Wednesday!

Chicago ICS finally, finally dispatched my FastTech order. It took FT two days to ship it, another 2 days to get to Chicago and then TWO WEEKS for the USPS to get it out again. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow!
That sucks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread