Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
Da wabbit is a little stressed...did you get your presents yesterday? I sent two packages out the same day, one to you, the other a while hour's drive away. Both say "delivered" but the other guy didn't get his. I just wanted to make sure you got taken care of.

Sent via the guys that made Star Trek low tech.

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
photo.jpg photo.jpg

Attachments

• sept 13 - 2.jpg
    sept 13 - 2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 17

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I got my ProVari #2. It is a black full size that I am using without an extension cap. To me, since I am used to a full ProVari with extension cap for 18650, the shorter version with 18490 batteries is like a mini. I love it.

So this means I am kind of exclusively a ProVari user now. I still use my telescoping Lavatube Sub 2.0 sometimes, and my eGos in certain situations. But the lion's share of the vaping will be done with one of these beauties.

IMAG0670_zpsb8485bc7.jpg

tumblr_mkuklgmhUA1qgwbdwo1_400_large.gif

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
I actually found a B&M not all that far from me. Went there today and they were a little busy, looked around some, people were friendly. The V3 Vamo kits like you get from fasttech for around $50 with the no name charger and batteries were just under $90. Kanger Evods were between $5 and $6 dollars, and juice was $3.50 for 6ml, but the 30ml worked out to less than 50 cents a ml.

I did see two things I didn't even know existed, Vmax, I thought those died months ago. And a Kamry 600 wood box, here is a link to Kamry's site. Hot sale new arrival wood box mod k600 from kamry k100-kamrytech.com

The stores name is CravinVapes, nice to know they are there if I find myself in a pinch. They also have a website. They are fairly new and I wish them well.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I actually found a B&M not all that far from me. Went there today and they were a little busy, looked around some, people were friendly. The V3 Vamo kits like you get from Fasttech for around $50 with the no name charger and batteries were just under $90. Kanger Evods were between $5 and $6 dollars, and juice was $3.50 for 6ml, but the 30ml worked out to less than 50 cents a ml.

I did see two things I didn't even know existed, Vmax, I thought those died months ago. And a Kamry 600 wood box, here is a link to Kamry's site. Hot sale new arrival wood box mod k600 from kamry k100-kamrytech.com

The stores name is CravinVapes, nice to know they are there if I find myself in a pinch. They also have a website. They are fairly new and I wish them well.

I like that! I've always wanted a Newfangled Wooden Materials Ecig Mod.

mediocre toker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It is alway nice to find a B&M store for those "it's in the mail but not here yet" moments!! :)

Just had a moment....A sudden realization if you will.... I thought that B&M stores were a trade name for a General store franchise. You see, we have B&M stores over here but they don't sell vaping stuff. Just cheapo shampoo,cosmetics, household stuff you know....B&M Stores: I just thought that your B&Ms sold vaping gear too. I didn't know till just a second ago that it stood for Bricks and Mortar. What a Dufus :oops:
I can hear you all s......ing in the background

Well done Fab on your anniversary BTW. Vape On Folks.
Won't let me write s......ing so I'll describe. The missing part is the ...... you cannot use in reference to a coloured person that when added into the space becomes a sneaky laugh performed under ones breath. Damn ECF language police strikes again:mad:

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Just had a moment....A sudden realization if you will.... I thought that B&M stores were a trade name for a General store franchise. You see, we have B&M stores over here but they don't sell vaping stuff. Just cheapo shampoo,cosmetics, household stuff you know....B&M Stores: I just thought that your B&Ms sold vaping gear too. I didn't know till just a second ago that it stood for Bricks and Mortar. What a Dufus :oops:
I can hear you all s......ing in the background

Well done Fab on your anniversary BTW. Vape On Folks.
Won't let me write s......ing so I'll describe. The missing part is the ...... you cannot use in reference to a coloured person that when added into the space becomes a sneaky laugh performed under ones breath. Damn ECF language police strikes again:mad:

I'm glad you stopped by! Yes, Brick and Mortar. There is also another one that I haven't seen used in awhile which "Brick & Click" (or the other way around) for a company that has a B & M and an online business.

For future reference we Yanks snicker at people behind their backs. We also laugh and point.

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
I like that! I've always wanted a Newfangled Wooden Materials Ecig Mod.

That old fashioned wood material just had too many splinters, the newfangled stuff is much better. It doesn't appear China is getting any better at English.

MT, never even knew B&M was a brand name, no wonder you were a little confused. Odd how things differ from place to place.

I have seen the censored word used like you said, but it is very rarely used here. TheOcelot is right, we mostly snicker, and laugh and point fingers.

Last edited:

mediocre toker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
MT, never even knew B&M was a brand name, no wonder you were a little confused. Odd how things differ from place to place.

I have seen the censored word used like you said, but it is very rarely used here. TheOcelot is right, we mostly snicker, and laugh and point fingers.
Yeah. I even had a rant on this thread some time ago about the so called B&M company (or so i thought). When iI re-read into it it still made sense even though I was actually talking about a corporate machine rather than a little Bricks and Mortar store. I'm wondering why no body picked up on it at the time. I thought that B&M were like all over the place in the states, and even tried to find the local one when i holidayed in Florida this summer. Oh Dear Oh Dear tut tut tut. No wonder i couldn't find a vape store anywhere that i looked:matrix:
Snicker sounds like a chocolate bar that's too small or someone who steals knickers:blink:
Can't believe that i said "Just sayin'" at the end of that post BTW * shakes head in embarrassment whilst trying to figure how to face palm myself with a moving head*

Bear in mind that the store has overheads such as staff, rent,electricity etc. Which is probably the reason the prices a so high. We all need vaping stuff on a whim from time to time and these stores cater to our needs when we need them to. I don't have a B&M store or anything like it here in Lanark, but we do have a local corner shop that supplies a small quantity of TW juices and accessories at astronomical prices.However. That said, i have shopped there and now know that if i am desperate i can get a vape if needs be.
Also bear in mind that these stores do not open for the love of people or for charity. They are trying to make a living from supplying their products after all the overheads have been paid first. We have many empty shop fronts in our local town, which end up being taken over by Bookmakers, charity shops,pound stores. etc. This in turn makes for a town that people no longer travels to for their needs, relying solely on online stores for the bulk of their purchases.And while this in itself is o.k for the consumer, it doesn't make for an ideal scenario for the local economy. This in itself forces the local councils to put up rents/rates to cover the losses incurred by the empty shops. This again leads to the shop owner putting up prices, but in order to remain competitive to the online shopping experience the margins of profit are very small even though their prices are artificially high. Also the very fact that there is a shop that supplies the vaping community with their needs, puts the smoking alternative of vaping "out there" thus spreading the news.Just saying.
+1 for mentioning ECF to the local customers though.:D
Steve. Did you ever try that recipe? The blueberry thrill one.....

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
Not yet MT, I have so many different juices that I am trying to wean down my supply. Most of them are small sample batches I made a couple of weeks ago. I do intend to try it though, almost out the other Blueberry Raspberry mix and a few others, then I will clean some bottles and mix some other samples. Hopefully when all the playing around is done I will have several that I like well enough to make bigger batches of.

Yes, snicker does sound like the candy bar. I guess if you were looking for the brand name B&M, it would be kind of hard to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread