Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
My fault, InTheShade. I apologize for the mistake on your gender. No hard feelings I hope.

Edd, Exhale and whoever else donates prizes to giveaway on mod envy get plenty of promotion. It reflects bad on all involved other than the winner. You should not have to make repeated attempts to get a prize, and you should not be made to fell like a freeloader for attempting to receive something you won. And the crazy waiting game from Fancee juice, if that is how these place run their business, I don't really want to do business with them.

It will eventually catch up with mod Envy also, chatters there will let other viewers know that they did not receive their prizes. The shows only real redeeming value is the ton of giveaways, no other reason to even listen to it in the background. If the prizes don't materialize, they viewers will stay away. I bet even through the personal problems, Abe had no problem taking and filling orders at Exhale.

Good to hear from you.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Thanks Ed, deep down I know I am right to be a little perturbed. I guess I have just chilled and am more choosy which battles to fight.

I'll vote with my green.

Nothing wrong with that choice. By the way, it's Edd.

My main focus was to make sure you did not feel like an entitled d-bag. The fact that I would go nuclear does not mean that it is the right choice for you, my friend. I understand that choice completely. Sometimes it is wise to spend your energy on positive things.

Carry on, bro.

fabricator4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Mackay, Qld. Australia
At this point I really don't care about the prize, but not answering emails or FB posts makes me feel like he thinks I'm trying to scam him or something. I'll prolly try one more time, but if the results are the same, I'll never do business or recommend his products. I wont bad mouth him either. Just not that kinda person.... unless I'm stolen from. Then I hunt em down. LOL!

But technically you were stolen from...

Keep your eyes on the prize.

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
Ack! I'm sorry i missed your big day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADAV!!
40786-peace-sign-cupcake-rings.jpg

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Ack! I'm sorry i missed your big day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADAV!!
40786-peace-sign-cupcake-rings.jpg

giggles thank you

I was just messing with ya'll

lmfao no damnit I expect all you random people that have only known me for a few months to damn well know when my b'day is :p :D

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
and to those that won items but never received them....you are in the right...they agreed to supply said items and never lived up to their agreement...that is bad business! Regardless if you are a paying customer or not...you are a customer that was guaranteed an item and it was not delivered upon. Plain and simple!

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
When i won.. because i didn't know what i had won.. i messaged the vendor directly on Facebook. . I also sent the email where they told me to at modenvy.. i get back this email telling me to watch the replay .. to fugure it out.. I'm glad mine was the last of the night.. funny thing is.. what they said i won and what the vendor said (and sent me) were two different things.

That irritates me that yousa guys didn't get your winnings.. these vendors or modenvy need to pay up..

Also.. they get a ton of crap for free to pimp and still put their names in the drawing to win.. how damn greedy can you be??

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
My fault, InTheShade. I apologize for the mistake on your gender. No hard feelings I hope.

I don't think I've ever been mistaked for laydee before Steve, I quite liked it.

Maybe I need to change my avi for something a little more masculine - like an apv with a gun next to it, or me blowing clouds out of my nose...

And no, no hard feelings at all mon ami. :toast:

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
I'm kind of done with mod envy to be honest. I won a mod about 2 months ago and after a lot of back and forth trying to get it I just told whoever looks after the winners@modenvy account to forget it. It was an epipe from exhale.

I mean I know I said forget it but it did leave a sour taste. Plus I live in the sticks and it kills my data usage. I'm on an iphone hotspot most of the time. Welcome to 2006...

Oh, and I've learnt more just reading this thread from the beginning with more laughs. No offense to those who like it... but I think I am done (until I get cable)

i am 99.9% sure *I* am done with modenvy....
not because of not getting winnings (since i have never won) but because of the whole vibe/caliber of nova hosts...

i have had a host of another show and an admin get in my face...THREE times...twice from the same host (she's a d**k) and once from an admin...and i wasn't even *being* a jerk or popping off.
(i think ya'll know if i was popping off it would be more than crystal CLEAR)

amazingly despite being sick i managed to monitor myself and not reply/engage....i would have surely been banned..which could still happen since i use the same name there as i do here and this is public....and there is definitely cross contamination....

i think they have some sort of hard on for ppl that have a brain and actually use it and don't word things in a "look at me! f-bomb, suck a bag of ___, look! i have boobs!! i like man parts..a LOT!" manner.

seriously over it....i think there is some magnetic pull for crazy rude ppl over there.....

i am still bitter about it but i am blaming the snot factory that is my face for hanging on to it since saturday....
i had considered posting my distaste on the nova fb page but then i realize there is no point in that....they know what their hosts are like....

Omg! I just wrapped an ego with a mustache motif duct tape sheet! For $2.00! I didn't really want mustaches but the choices were limited. I'll check out washi tape! Eeks!

Yeah.. Modenvy was on.. But without giveaways it sucks.
check big lots and the dollar store for the themed duct tape/sheets

modenvy had only giveaways on saturday 9/7....just no guest (and no tiny...durn!)...i still didn't win LOL

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
Hottie!!!!!!! I'm sorry that happened to you. :(
{{{{{{{ hugs }}}}}}

thanks...
i swear i am not a sensitive drama queen i just choose not to hangout or support ppl that behave that way and don't put anything positive out there...ya know?
I'd like to see the world be a better place (super corny i know LOL) and it isn't going to happen with ppl being totally accepting and supportive of bad behavior...but i KNOW that nova doesn't care.....and that ya'll do and will at least listen to me rant :)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
thanks...
i swear i am not a sensitive drama queen i just choose not to hangout or support ppl that behave that way and don't put anything positive out there...ya know?
I'd like to see the world be a better place (super corny i know LOL) and it isn't going to happen with ppl being totally accepting and supportive of bad behavior...but i KNOW that nova doesn't care.....and that ya'll do and will at least listen to me rant :)

Good to see you, Hottie, so rant away. It might just make you feel better!

Wizzlefits

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
Ohio
www.rdc3.com
I need to rant. But I don't think here is the place for this one. So I'm just going to scream and get that out of my system. Sorry if I make anyone jump. And yes I'm fine. I Just Need To Scream

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy .....

WOW!!! 8-o
I heard that all the way up here! Sounds like you're getting those lungs clean out right nicely! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread