I have never made a purchase that caused that much stress lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
I got the Mott's (Ten thousand Dollars Monopoly Money to whoever gets the reference!)
I knew the Provari was coming today but, the MVP was not due till Wednesday :)
20140h210_-picsay1.jpg

Attachments

• 20140210_-picsay1.jpg
    20140210_-picsay1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I got the Mott's (Ten thousand Dollars Monopoly Money to whoever gets the reference!)
I knew the Provari was coming today but, the MVP was not due till Wednesday :)
View attachment 304636

What's on the Provari? That red/black hybrid is awesome. I had to pick between that one and the zombie, and it was so hard. I think I might get a hybrid mini next, but maybe not the red and black. How are you liking the two so far? The MVP looks pretty cool, too. Is that a wrap or a new design from innokin?

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised with the Black/Red combo. I like it.On the Provari is the Aspire Nautilus. I LOVE those tanks! HUGE vapor, adjustable airflow, 5ml tank. Not cheap. About 35.00 :( The MVP is beautiful too! I guess it's a sticker but, you cannot find a seam anywhere! Nice slick, glossy feel.AND, matching wood grain topper!
They only have 3 of the five colors available Authentic Innokin Itaste MVP 2 0 Energy with New iClear 16B Starter Kit | eBay 42.00 with Free shipping! I ordered it on Thursday and it was not due till Wednesday but, it came today! It's from VapingTown.
$_3.jpg

Last edited:

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised with the Black/Red combo. I like it.On the Provari is the Aspire Nautilus. I LOVE those tanks! HUGE vapor, adjustable airflow, 5ml tank. Not cheap. About 35.00 :( The MVP is beautiful too! I guess it's a sticker but, you cannot find a seam anywhere! Nice slick, glossy feel.AND, matching wood grain topper!
They only have 3 of the five colors available Authentic Innokin Itaste MVP 2 0 Energy with New iClear 16B Starter Kit | eBay 42.00 with Free shipping! I ordered it on Thursday and it was not due till Wednesday but, it came today! It's from VapingTown.
View attachment 304663

Those are nice looking! I usually prefer the unadorned MVP, but those look good with the matching tanks. I thought it was a Nautilus, but the picture wasn't very big (even expanded) on my tablet, so I wasn't sure. I'm going to try the PT2 or 3, then if I decide I do like clearos on the Provari, I might invest in the Nautilus. I've been holding out on spending that much on a clearo in case I still don't really like them, but my T3s is doing well on my MVP. Last time I tried clearos, the vape was horrible, but I keep hearing good things about the Nautilus and PT. That is a seriously huge tank, though lol. I think if I get it, I'll have to get a pro-ring or something.

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
I wouldn't be concerned about the 5ml tank. i mean, you can add as much as you want but, that capacity is there if you want. I have 5 of them! I'm no expert but that tank is amazing. the amount of vape you get out of it is crazy. It's built well too. I really like the silicone that the glass sits on. Looks like old radio, TV or, amp tubes. I can't say enough.
Why is it impossible to buy a new KayFun???????

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I'd like to try the Nautilus, but I can't deal with a 5ml tank. I have a different one and I found that 5ml is just too much for me. :(

That is a very large tank. I think I have two flavors that could go in it, though. I thought my standard size Phiniac would be too big, until I got it and saw how quickly I could vape it dry. Is the other 5mL also a clearo? I think the Nautilus is the largest one I've ever seen.

I wouldn't be concerned about the 5ml tank. i mean, you can add as much as you want but, that capacity is there if you want. I have 5 of them! I'm no expert but that tank is amazing. the amount of vape you get out of it is crazy. It's built well too. I really like the silicone that the glass sits on. Looks like old radio, TV or, amp tubes. I can't say enough.
Why is it impossible to buy a new KayFun???????

It looks awesome. How does it feel on the Provari? Top heavy? Well balanced? No idea about the Kayfuns. I guess because they're so popular right now.

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
20140211_083024.jpg I have to say, that although looks have a value, I would never pass on anything based on looks. Performance is numero uno, right? The Provari is so heavy to begin with, only another Provari on top might throw it off balance! LOL It's just a great tank. The tanks I've used are the Protanks, most iclears and most of the colored plastic cheapys. Although some of those cheap ones put out a nice cloud too. I hesitate raving too much just because of my limited experience but, if there is a better tank for flavor and cloud, I want to buy it! So far I haven't heard anyone say a negative about the Nautilus except for looks. that blows me away because I think the tank looks awesome! I'll post perhaps a better shot of it on my Provari in a minute...
20140211_084949.jpg

Last edited:

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
View attachment 304702 I have to say, that although looks have a value, I would never pass on anything based on looks. Performance is numero uno, right? The Provari is so heavy to begin with, only another Provari on top might throw it off balance! LOL It's just a great tank. The tanks I've used are the Protanks, most iclears and most of the colored plastic cheapys. Although some of those cheap ones put out a nice cloud too. I hesitate raving too much just because of my limited experience but, if there is a better tank for flavor and cloud, I want to buy it! So far I haven't heard anyone say a negative about the Nautilus except for looks. that blows me away because I think the tank looks awesome! I'll post perhaps a better shot of it on my Provari in a minute...
View attachment 304705

Wow that looks really nice! In the first picture it looks like it's a lot wider than the Provari top, but in this one it doesn't look too much bigger. Maybe 1-2mm or so? Not that that really matters much, because of the beauty rings you can get if you want them. I need to get one for mine because my Helios clone is about as wide as the Provari, maybe ever so slightly wider, and it doesn't screw all the way down (almost, but there's a bit more of a gap than I would like). Plus there's my Phiniac tank which is several mm wider.

I'll check out the video later when I get a few more minutes free. Thanks!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
For us Provari folks, were you disappointed in the 'packaging' or lack thereof? Mine came bubble wrapped and with no paperwork. There was a card that said to go online and download the pdf.
Quite a short coming, I think
People and businesses tend to be eco-friendly in the Pacific Northwest. They know that a ProVari is meant to be used, not put in a box like some fancy collectible. There's something to be said for a company who thinks their APV is so durable, it doesn't need a box.

...but yeah, we'd all prefer if it came in a velvet lined wooden box and had serial numbers.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
If you wander to my singing, please don't laugh!!

I didn't wander. My tablet doesn't like videos, so I was lucky to get the Nautilus on the Provari video to load :glare: That really looks good on the Provari, and the more I think about it the more I want to get one.

For us Provari folks, were you disappointed in the 'packaging' or lack there of? Mine came im bubbly wrapped and no paper work. There was a card the said to go online and download the pdf.
Quite a short coming, I think

People and businesses tend to be eco-friendly in the Pacific Northwest. They know that a ProVari is meant to be used, not put in a box like some fancy collectible. There's something to be said for a company who thinks their APV is so durable, it doesn't need a box.

...but yeah, we'd all prefer if it came in a velvet lined wooden box and had serial numbers.

I was ok with the packaging. It arrived well protected in the bubblewrap, and that's all that matters. Ditto about preferring it in a velvet lined box and all that, though lol. That would be fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread