Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hmmmmmm........ The RY4, Mr. J5? That was from me, no? Wow, I'm surprised because of our conversations. I'm sorry you're not 'into it'. That's not my recollection.
The ry4 from you was in ry4 bottles wasn't it? I apologize for my ever failing memory.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Here's a good one. I'm in the shop trying to slide a piece of sandpaper back into the package and my ecig falls onto the cement floor. There's a puddle of juice there and the tank is off the mod so I thought damn I broke the glass tank again. But when I picked it up the glass was fine. Odd. I screwed it back together, filled it up and it worked fine.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Here's a good one. I'm in the shop trying to slide a piece of sandpaper back into the package and my ecig falls onto the cement floor. There's a puddle of juice there and the tank is off the mod so I thought damn I broke the glass tank again. But when I picked it up the glass was fine. Odd. I screwed it back together, filled it up and it worked fine.

Maybe the drop just loosened up the base?

• Agree
Reactions: Bovinia

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
f4FgYtW.png
f4FgYtW

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Does anyone have an RY4 recipe that's close to Isaacs?

Not me, John, sorry, but I'm not a big tobacco guy. At the most, it makes up 20% of any flavor I'm vaping, and I've been using the same tobacco flavor since 2011 (USA Reds from The Vapor Room).

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Not me, John, sorry, but I'm not a big tobacco guy. At the most, it makes up 20% of any flavor I'm vaping, and I've been using the same tobacco flavor since 2011 (USA Reds from The Vapor Room).
I've been mixing my own tobacco flavor and have only used tobacco flavor since I started vaping.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
From the look of things I'm the sole survivor so I guess I should turn out the lights and put this puppy to bed. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Sad but true, the thread has met the same end of all living vibrant things

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
From the look of things I'm the sole survivor so I guess I should turn out the lights and put this puppy to bed. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Sad but true, the thread has met the same end of all living vibrant things

I saw that there's no harm in leaving it. If it truly goes untouched it will expire on its own.

Sorry I haven't been around a ton lately. If I spend 10 minutes on ECF these days, it's a lot. It has nothing to do with ECF - I assure you.

"Social" in general has taken a bit of a back seat.

I can only hope that things return to some semblance of normalcy soon, but I'd be lying if I said that I was optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread