Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Got tons of vape mail today! My new to me Legacy showed and a big box from Ikenvape! I didn't think there were that many tanks! Man! I'm going to have to recruit help to get them all apart. And yes, the caps are really stuck in there! I'll see what I can do for you my friend!

012ham.jpg

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Hi reg! Unfortunately KC is around a 3 hour drive, 5card!
Well Issac, we tried the heat, 250 wasn't enough, 275 wasn't enough, we pushed and went to 300, it just softened the poly and it shattered linearly like nothing!
We lost six tanks on that experiment, sorry! The next step will be the machine shop and I hope I can keep the chrome!
But we finally got them all apart and o-ring free! I think we're done for the night!

VaporWebHQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Pittsburgh
www.vaporwebhq.com
Whatever happens I fully support Isaac I really really hope things work out for him. Ikenvape has always went above and beyond my expectations when I make an order. I've made requests that other places wouldnt bother fulfilling and they have delivered with a nice handwritten note on my order to boot. I have not ordered E=cig supplies from NOWHERE but Ikenvape. Ikenvape is the ONLY place I order my supplies from. Saying that tho it puts me into kinda of a rough spot with there site down since I have not got my juice from anywhere else in years I don't know where else to get juice from until the site is back up and I only have 2 days worth of juice left.

I sincerely hope everything works out for Ikenvape they are truly good people.

And also if anyone has an suggestions on where I can order Ry4 like Ikenvapes until they start taking orders again I would greatly appreciate it since i have no idea where else to get decent juice.

Good luck Isaac and keep up the great work.

Sincerely,
Jeff F

PhreakOne

Jul 18, 2013
United States
Wow sorry to hear all the difficulties you are going through. I have heard great things about you guys from many sources and look forward to getting a chance to order from you in the future. I have started to wonder about what sort of growing pains this industry is facing with what seems like rapid growth in a short span of time. Keep your head up it looks like you have plenty of loyal customers to back you up. :D

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Just finished reading all 53 posts. The fact that you are down, has caused quite a bit of communication and consternation throughout the Forums, and led to me checking this out, checking out the "down" website, and exploring further. Your loyal fans speak reverently about your products, and kindled my interest. I've never tried your products, but now am dying to try them. I suspect you will gain customers from this "mess," not lose them. Growing pains are just that, a part of the process, and all business' have them. If you've been in business any time at all, you know that there are ups and downs, and getting screwed happens to everyone trying to get somewhere. So very sorry for your hard earned experiences in this regard. It will make you stronger in the long run, and I suspect you will gain market share, not lose it. We covet what we cannot have. I now covet some Ikenvape cartos. My friend Bad swears by them, and that's good enough for me. Couple that with you being down, now I have to place a big order, when I can. I wish you all the very best. This will get sorted out in time, and I will be waiting patiently to add Ikenvape cartos to my arsenal and VapeQuest. It is now no longer optional. Good luck and all the best!

Last edited:

mickey c

Aug 21, 2011
staten island n y
Definitely not the thread you want to read but I have to give you guys a head's up. Since I cannot get the newsletters functioning ECF will have to do for the moment.

So where to begin...As you know First Data is discontinuing their services to IKV and we are falling back on our reserve merchant processing account.
Volusion has been charging us with overages from using too much bandwidth, averaging 35-50GB a month so we have been facing a little more than $200.00 on a monthly
basis. This is eating up too much funds and we must cut them out. Corecommerce (our first shopping cart) has granted us $50.00/monthly for unlimited bandwidth.

So I placed a job on Freelancers for a website transfer. A designer has contacted me in regards to Woo Commerce. (deja vu ie Opencart) Upon research Woo Commerce seems promising so we left Godaddy to jump on a better founded hosting company, Bluehost and are working with the dev on the new platform. This will allow us to keep reward points and unlock many new features. The going isn't going as quickly as I had hoped and we have to stop accepting online credit card transactions on the 1st of August.

I'll keep this thread up to date on any new happenings. My first advice is, if you guys need anything for atleast a week or possibly 2, please make your purchases from now to the night of the 31st.

when do you see re-opening

Relaxed5311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Des Moines, IA, USA
We miss you, "Iken"..........You too, "MrsIken"

We all need cartos, but we ALL understand. hahahahaaaaaaaa Take whatever time needed and then come back with a vengeance!!! We'll all be here!!!

With as much stock as possible because you will end up selling out in hours of re-opening :2cool:

:facepalm:I missed ordering before the close like others:facepalm:

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
HELP!! Isn't there a vendor that sells the fusions for Issac?? I am desperate for cartos, as I was unaware of the site going down until it was tooooooo late :(... I use the 510 fusions. If I can't get them then I have no choice but to get something else :(..... .... Unfortunately my tanks won't work w/o a carto in them. Then that brings up the next ?? What is second best??? I use the SR kind. thanks for any and all help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread