IKV Now OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicio

Oct 12, 2011
Mantua, NJ
I just bought a provari and a couple of Ibtanked tanks. Can someone help me out and let me know what kind of ikenvape cartos I should be getting once the site re opens. My tanks are the xl tanks. I have been using 3.2 ohm smok cartos and the are ok. But someone told me to get ikenvape cartos because they are the best and this is the same person that told me to order the Ibtanked tank. So if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I just bought a provari and a couple of Ibtanked tanks. Can someone help me out and let me know what kind of ikenvape cartos I should be getting once the site re opens. My tanks are the xl tanks. I have been using 3.2 ohm smok cartos and the are ok. But someone told me to get ikenvape cartos because they are the best and this is the same person that told me to order the Ibtanked tank. So if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Assuming your provari is a 510 the Mega 510, The Mega Platinums, and the Mega 510 Fusion are all great cartos. I would not recommend the LR version for your provati though.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Iken when the site re-opens will you have the i06 drip shield in stock?

Yeah, I talked to Isaac right before the site went down and he has a good supply. If you want some now, I have them, but if you are ordering i06's you can save on shipping through Isaac.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
"There is never time to do it right but always time to do it over. In other words Haste makes waste. When it's done, and done right he will be open. Poor guy has had his share of trouble. I'll be waiting no matter how long it takes. They're worth it.

There should be a "Multiple Like" button for posts such as this one!!!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
my god, you guys are AWESOME!!
We're Almost there!

The back end and front end is just about finished with a few more modifications to make on our side (connecting the payment gateway) and the designers side for finishing touches.
Here's the progress so far. http://bistechsupport.com/designs/corecommerce/index.jpg

The Really good part is, that a fairly large shipment is coming in as the tracking was issued today! That means Everything should be all set this week!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We're Almost there!

The back end and front end is just about finished with a few more modifications to make on our side (connecting the payment gateway) and the designers side for finishing touches.
    Here's the progress so far. http://bistechsupport.com/designs/corecommerce/index.jpg

The Really good part is, that a fairly large shipment is coming in as the tracking was issued today! That means Everything should be all set this week!

Looking good!!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    We're Almost there!

Lol - you are gonna fix that GITD 306 XLR 1.5 ohm atty-tipper thingum I see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread