Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Heylo!

It's been a while. I don't even know if anyone is still on here that used to be...

Anyways, I ended up quitting vaping sometime last year (don't remember when) and spent almost a year off, I think. It was cool and I was happy but I had an insanely stressful semester at the Colorado School of Mines this semester and by the time finals week rolled around... I picked up cigarettes again. I was just so stressed.

Stayed on the cigarettes for about a month and a half (never smoking more than 3 a day, but still) and just got so sick of it. Thus, on June 20th I'm back to vaping.

Picked up a Sigelei Spark 90W TC and rebuilt my Plume Veil and Lemo 2, mixed up some DIY, and we were off to the races. I was able to immediately put the cigarettes down again and am exclusively vaping. I love having this resource.

I honestly think that I'm meant to inhale something lol. There's just something about it. I was always craving something, especially nights out with the friends. So if I have to, vaping is the way to go. Those cigarettes are terrible. In that month I had my allergies come back with vengeance, I was stuffed up all the time, smelled terrible, burned myself and other things multiple times, and my lungs and throat hurt like crazy. Once again, it's all gone thanks to vaping.

It is truly totes amazeballs.

Anyways, I'm happy to be back and I hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to say hi, and I'll probably float around the forums for a bit. We'll see what happens. I have no real plans from here.

Keep it easy fam.

Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Actually, I was wondered if something had happened. Glad to see you back, and back on the wagon, as they say.

Thank you. It's good to see you're still around. Yeah, sorry I just kind of dropped off the face of the planet there. I probs should have done a goodbye post.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I honestly think that I'm meant to inhale something lol. There's just something about it. I was always craving something...
Welcome back. :thumbs:

For myself, I've dropped my nicotine strength from 18mg to 3mg. I could probably get by with zero nic at this point but I still like a little nic in my vape. But when people ask will I ever stop vaping, my answer is always "no". I still need to inhale/exhale something.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Nah! If I said I were leaving, I'd feel honor bound to not come back. Leave it open.

How's the band doing?

Ha ha, yeah I had that same thing. But when I started smoking I had to. Music has unfortunately been on the back burner with school getting more and more intense. All I've had time for is playing around with Vine and recording some acapella stuff. It's good though because I've been able to work on my voice. Goodness knows it needed some work. It's a lot better now and the Vine channel is doing great. Thank you for checking in on that!

I'm glad you're doing well. What's the latest in the vaping world? With how fast it was progressing when I quit, I'm sure I missed some things.

Welcome back!

Thank you!!!

Welcome back! Stroll around the forums so you learn about the FDA regs hitting us 8-8-16 and stock up on the basics: mods, rebuildable RTA's and Nic base

Thank you! I definitely will look into it. It sounds a bit scary already.

Welcome back. :thumbs:

For myself, I've dropped my nicotine strength from 18mg to 3mg. I could probably get by with zero nic at this point but I still like a little nic in my vape. But when people ask will I ever stop vaping, my answer is always "no". I still need to inhale/exhale something.

Hey Baditude! Thank you! Exactly!!!! I don't even understand. I have this incessant need to do so lol. That's great man. Good work. Yeah, I mixed mine up to 2mg which is more than I usually vaped before but the nicotine definitely gives a better feel.

Welcome back! Beware the deeming regulations the FDA came up with, though.

Thank you! Definitely will check into that asap.

Welcome back! I remember you. Now is a good time to get back into vaping, especially if you've determined that you are meant to inhale/exhale something. Stock up! Have fun!

Thank you! Good to see you're still around! I keep hearing to stock up! Luckily I purchased a liter of 100mg nic base before I quit and still have that on hand! And I have so much gear left over as for RTA's and stuff. I'm sure there's some pretty great new stuff though!

Reactions: issy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread