Ended Innokin Ares 2 Giveaway + Ask Phil & Dimitris anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Hi @pbusardo!

First, I'd like to thank you for all you and Dmitry have done for the world of vaping for these past many years.

I have been vaping my two Ares v1.0 tanks pretty much exclusively for at least a year now (maybe longer? time slips away during these Covid days). What do you feel is the single greatest improvement with the Ares 2 over the first version?

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Which of the tanks have child resistant features? Important to know since Canadian regulations will be requiring all tanks to be child resistant if they're to be sold in Canada after January 2021, so vape shops need to know which products

Hey Bill. The Zlide and the Ares-2.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Wow this would be an amazing win since I have never tried any rebuildable tanks yet!! My question for you is the ares 2 simple to build on for someone first trying it out?
Hey Shane!

Answered that one numerous times in this thread.

Yes, it's designed with beginners in mind, is a very complete kit, there is a Facebook support group available, as well as tutorial videos.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi @pbusardo!

First, I'd like to thank you for all you and Dmitry have done for the world of vaping for these past many years.

I have been vaping my two Ares v1.0 tanks pretty much exclusively for at least a year now (maybe longer? time slips away during these Covid days). What do you feel is the single greatest improvement with the Ares 2 over the first version?
Hey Count! Thanks so much for the kind words and happy you've been enjoying the Ares-1!

I think the Cross Air Flow control. It's never been done and we're proud of it. Between the internal CAFC and the external AFC you have a lot of possibilities to tune the airflow to your liking.

Hi Phil and Dimi!!

Quick question. What is the height of the Ares 2? Is it the same for both the 22 and 24mm versions. I ask because Side-By-Side mods are coming back into vogue and with that, knowing the height of the tank is important to determine if someone would need to get a riser (heat sink) to add some height to the tank. Thanks in advance, all of us appreciate the awesome job you do going into the ring for us vapers.

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Greetings
Nice looking RTAs! Where is the exploded photographs or illustration of the Build Deck? Font tell me it's an Ez Rebuildable Tank one picture of the coil deck will tell me. How easy is it to get parts? How leak & gurgling proof is these Ares RTAs? I only own an unopened zlider 4ml Coil Tank to trade for a RTA

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Innokin, ECF, @Dimitris and @pbusardo thanks for a great giveaway! I saw a lot of good questions already posted and they pretty much covered everything I would ask. Yes, colors including o-rings and drip tips to match! We can't buy them if you don't offer them, sort of a circle there. I am really impressed with the cross air flow control, nice to see something truly different.

I watched the video explaining everything that's new, it really covered everything. I suggest everyone watch at least the first video, seriously.

I feel like I have to ask a question as instructed in the first post. *thinking* What question are you hoping to answer that hasn't been asked yet? hehe

ChloeEranu

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
Laurel, MT
Hi!

I have never owned an Ares. In fact, I am very new to RTAs. I got my first RTA in July. It is a Lemo that was only $2. I loved it and quickly ordered some other inexpensive RTAs that were on clearance. Unfortunately, most were really confusing in regards to rebuilding. I like the fact that this series was designed with a beginner in mind. I would love to have an RTA that is current yet not overwhelming for a beginner.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hi @pbusardo and @Dimitris

First, thank you both for all your hard work and advocacy on behalf of us vapers! It's much appreciated. And I wish you good luck on your PMTAs.

Second, thanks for all the videos and tutorials--I almost never buy a new device without consulting your reviews first. And I never bother with user manuals--I just watch your videos. I don't think I'd have been be able to get my Kayfun 4 to work without your help. That said, I refused to boil my cartos and never bought a blowtorch. ;)

And speaking of funny videos--your introduction to this one made me buy a ProVari. :D

I have a question/request. I wanted to buy some spares for my Zlides, mainly that silicone filler port plug, but couldn't find it anywhere. I'm afraid that it may get loose with time and would like to have extras. I know you included a spare with the tank, but I'd like to get more--just in case. I really love my Zlides and Zeniths and that's all I've been using for some time now. So simple, user-friendly, reliable and a great vape.

Basilius

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2020
Siberia
The exterior of the Ares 2 LE is superb. It looks like a work of art.
The proportions and shapes are perfect. Bravo!
The mouthpieces also look great.
It feels like the designers have worked out every millimeter of the structure.
But to my great regret, it seems to me that the plastic parts of the mouthpieces are too short. The lips will touch the plastic part and the metal part at the same time. it will be an unpleasant contrast (IMHO).

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi Phil and Dimi!!

Quick question. What is the height of the Ares 2? Is it the same for both the 22 and 24mm versions. I ask because Side-By-Side mods are coming back into vogue and with that, knowing the height of the tank is important to determine if someone would need to get a riser (heat sink) to add some height to the tank. Thanks in advance, all of us appreciate the awesome job you do going into the ring for us vapers.
Thanks Stephen!

The 22 is about 39mm from the base (not 510) to the mouthpiece port.
The 24mm is about 43.5mm.

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread