Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
My Zeinth was great for a couple months, then suddenly the coils won't fit in it anymore and the twist to open top is crazy tight. They will go in if you force them, but then it gurgles and sounds like there is an alternate air source/passage randomly coming off and on (but doesn't leak). Looking at it, I can not see any problem with the seals, but it feels like the center one that holds the coil just magically shrunk in diameter or something. Very odd. Never got it too hot or anything weird like that.

This shows the major problem with the tank. You can not take it apart to clean or fix or even trouble shoot it. It's a disposable.

The black o-ring should be in the bag with your other clear o-rings , inserting the coil should be snug the o-ring helps seal the works , because your is faulty perhaps because of the citrus e-juice which has been reported on this forum to crack glass probably ruined your o- ring thus causing gurgling air hiss etc etc.
The O ring store online will have them but will need to be measured inside and out with a caliper to get the same . That is your problem but there should have been a black spare in bag.
Where did you purchase yours from as i have heard that there were knock off as with everything nowadays most recently Juul knockoffs sold at a vape shop.
Quite possible yours was from a defective batch as well and should have been returned .

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I'm really curious now, they have the same recommended wattage as the 1.6's. Will be interesting to see the difference. Someone take the hit! :)

Zenith Kanthal Coil 1.2ohm Atomizer Head:
  • Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage: 10 - 14W
Zenith Kanthal Coil 1.6ohm Atomizer Head:
  • Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage: 10 - 14W

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Sure, now that everyone has stocked up on tens of boxes of the 1.6 coils, they come out with the 1.2. I hope they don’t run better than the 1.6 or I’m gonna to have to get some of those too.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    As a 10Watt MTL Tootle Puffer...I'm quite satisfied with the 1.6...

What could/would be the advantages of the 1.2 ???

It might run a little warmer and possibly could have a little more airflow. Of course I don’t know that for a fact. Unless someone starts selling them around $6 a box, I’m going to stick with what I have. I’m not paying $12-14 for a box of zenith coils.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Earlier this year when it was compromised they then changed my address to send the new card to themselves.
    Don't you just love how hard they work at not working? I had my purse stolen and they printed checks on their computer with a bogus account number using my address and name. Made those checks out to themselves and then cashed them at a few places.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread