Introducing the Ato-Miser rebuildable Atomizer for that little Miser in all of us!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbb

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
WV
www.theveteranvaper.com
Hey Drew!
Got my two kits this week - thanks for the fast shipping!

Questions about the wires... All my wires seem to have two different gauges. About 1/3 of each wire is one thickness, then there's a little crimp and the rest of the wires is much thinner. There's also another little crimp on the other end. When I'm making my coil, evey time I get to to a crimp the wire breaks. I went through 5 wires before I got one done without breaking it. Are the wires suppose to be like this? I'm being as gentle as I can be, but it doesn't take much to break the wire near the crimp.

Just looking a little closer, the wires goes back to the original thickness on the other end.

Thanks!

Last edited:

tbb

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
WV
www.theveteranvaper.com
Trying to attach a pic. Not a very good pic, but you can see the wire is thicker on the ends than it is in the middle.

Attachments

• Wire.jpg
    Wire.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 120

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just got these up late last night...I also just cehecked all the wires out and noticed some of the 3 Ohm wires did this...Please jsut PM me your order number and I wil get some you some more wires...I also could add them in your next order if you mention it, but not necasasry...these are much better video quality... Thanks

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
My wires are the same way, both the 3Ω and 2Ω. I have broken a few just trying to pull them out of the label because of the stucky. I am going to PM you my order # because I would like wires that don't break so easy.

@skullfreak. Yes and it works. Actually pretty good. I will rinse the wick material and dry it on my next atomizer. You need to season it some before using also. Make sure you have a multimeter to test the coil's resistance. It takes practice, but it isn't hard to do at all. Size is fine for a big batt mod and am getting plenty of vapor.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Its been a while seance I have seen something on the ECF that I was excited about buying this should be fun.

If these had been available back in the day when we were all worried about the FDA completely banning e-cigs, I would have bought a ton of them. The one thing we were concerned with was atomizers, as nobody in the US was making them. We could make anything else ourselves.

Of course, now that I'm not too worried about the FDA, I still plan on getting quite a few. I think it's an amazing concept. I'm really interested in seeing what kind of longevity these atties have.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
If these had been available back in the day when we were all worried about the FDA completely banning e-cigs, I would have bought a ton of them. The one thing we were concerned with was atomizers, as nobody in the US was making them. We could make anything else ourselves.

Of course, now that I'm not too worried about the FDA, I still plan on getting quite a few. I think it's an amazing concept. I'm really interested in seeing what kind of longevity these atties have.

LOL Yes that was quite a scare I still have about 200 attys stashed away :)

I bought the double kit and will pick up a few more soon. I also will be looking at bulk wire and wick for the stash. Every thing else i can build or make LOL

so the FDA can do as it will do but I will vape :)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
Got mine to day and WOW took all of about 2 minutes to build an atty. I took the 2oHm wire wrapped it 5 times and my meeter reads 1.8 oHm

Put it on a Ego battery to test out and WOW it Rocks. It dose need some brake in like standard attys but loots of vapor. :)

I will put in on one of my 18650 battery mods tonight and report back latter.

Very happy will be ordering another set, and start looking for bulk wire and wick but will be buying my test wire from Nhailer.

Thanks Drew. Well done

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
All my wires are the same way as tbb and JollyRogers. My first attempt was with the 3ohm wire, pretty easy to make, so easy that I was in doubt if I made it right. The m-meter reads 3.0ohm. At 3.7v with the tornado batt is weak but increasing as the breakin goes. I will try it with 6v. The flavor is there using Nhaler RY4. This is really fun, definitely I will get more later. Thanks Drew!!!

Sacker

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
USA - Honolulu, HI
definately a great kit, it was easy to set up, 3 mins, tested 2ohms/3ohms got 2 sets, first time around. Thanks for the fast shipping/white baggy.

Stuck it on the Provari 18650, its perfect in size where its fits great, initially I was thinking it might be too big (bulky for the pv), but its not. Been using it all day outside ...

Thanks for a great little device.

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
Yah I was suppose to get mine in yesterday, but PO the decided to give me a hard time again. Hopefully I get it monday because after seeing drew's new vids I'm really excited to experiment and test these it out. Can't wait to here your update.

Got mine to day and WOW took all of about 2 minutes to build an atty. I took the 2oHm wire wrapped it 5 times and my meeter reads 1.8 oHm

Put it on a Ego battery to test out and WOW it Rocks. It dose need some brake in like standard attys but loots of vapor. :)

I will put in on one of my 18650 battery mods tonight and report back latter.

Very happy will be ordering another set, and start looking for bulk wire and wick but will be buying my test wire from Nhailer.

Thanks Drew. Well done

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
I'm not doing well on flavor at all. There seem to be an overtone of something... it's not metallic, so I'm assuming it's the wick. Used one all day yesterday and it didn't improve. Wondering if washing the wick first would help.

I got the same thing, Was going to wash a wick today and try again. Nice system thought got one up and running in not time.

Love It :)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
Yah I was suppose to get mine in yesterday, but PO the decided to give me a hard time again. Hopefully I get it monday because after seeing drew's new vids I'm really excited to experiment and test these it out. Can't wait to here your update.

Keep us posted when you get it.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I found burning them at higher volts seems to make them break in nice and quick and makes that little funky tatse go away...I also seem to be noticing that the 3 ohm is better at higher voltage and the 2 ohm aint bad either...I have made quite a few at 1.5 to 1.8 range and they are great at regular 3.7 volts...
Im really loving these on the Darwin though , because no matter which one I put on there, I have the luxury of just turning the wheel to dial in the sweet spot...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread