The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introducing the Ato-Miser rebuildable Atomizer for that little Miser in all of us!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. scylla

scylla Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Illinois
    Say Drew, are you gonna design one of these to work on the Phidius or other bottom feeders?

2. clyde2801

clyde2801 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd like to follow up a PM from earlier....incredible looking device, Drew!

Would it be possible to modify the atomiser to allow it to work with a bottom feeding juice device like the Reo, and other juice mods? The bottom looks like a pretty solid piece of metal, would it be possible to screw a hole through the bottom center piece and the middle screw (or replace the screw with a flat head bolt and drill that out)?

Oh, and do they make a 510 to 510 adapter/extension?

Thanks in advance for your advice and assistance.

Atomizers have long been the weak link in PVs, and this looks like the missing link we've all been looking for!

3. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Im working on the bottom feed version and I will be shipping one to someone who is working on another feeder that has the hose feed to check for retrofitting also.
    There are air issues with bringing a hole up through the bottom and the center pin is also the posistive connection screw. Being this is a totally mechanical device the space in the center is limited.
    Drew

4. clyde2801

clyde2801 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Excellent. Make sure you let us know once you get those kinks ironed out. Thank you.

5. MXBNW

MXBNW ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
    Standing buy this should be good.

Way to go Drew. :)

6. benjayman2

benjayman2 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Awesome news. Put me down for one when you get the bugs worked out :laugh:

7. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    These are so intriguing to me :D

8. warbdan

warbdan Moved On ECF Veteran

Drew, I'm gonna have to get a couple of these when I get my taxes, LOL! Nice work.

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I think you will like them...Thanks
    Drew

10. FeistyAlice

FeistyAlice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Near Dallas Texas
    As a confirmed Reonaut and Phidis Head I'm excitedly waiting. Alice

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    LOL...Are those Reo's even available yet??? I saw one of the Minis at a vape meet and was impressed and that was only a Prototype and it looked REALLY nice....I have secretly wanted one ever since...I was hoping for a biiger one actually.
    Drew

12. benjayman2

Nov 29, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Drew I'll send you my grand to test with if it will help with the process of making feeding type ato-miser :2cool: just pm me :)

13. Seabrook

Seabrook Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Oceanside, CA
    Drew,

This is so exciting! I wondered who would be the first, and it was you! You have made a lot of people very happy. Okay, so I don't have to solder, so I can do this. Thank you for all your hard work and your vids.

14. benjayman2

Nov 29, 2010
    Chicago, IL
  15. gramakittycat

gramakittycat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wow;what a wonderful contribution to the world of vaping! I watched the videos and I believe even I can do this. I will be buying one next month.Do you realize just how great this is for those of us who can't afford to be buying attys and cartos. now I won't have to worry about being without ever come no cash or FDA santions. Is there a Nobel prize for vaping contributions if so I nominate you Drew!

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey

Hey Jay,
    Thanks Man!!! No thats a really well written and pretty dead on review. The only adds or differences would be,
    1) This one I think you figured out allready...The taste will go away once broken in and I guess I didnt emphasize that enough in my video, but they should be burndt off some. This will be hidden somewhat right from the beggining if you are using them at Higher Voltage.
    I burn them at 6 volt s now and it seems almost imediate but if you put it down to 3.7 you find out they still need some breaking in sometimes.
    2) They seem to have flooding issue that will make them taste harsh also...I find if I overfill them (particularly with lower voltage) they will be harsh until some of the liquid burns off...This is one of the things that will fall into the learning curve and are subjective to tatse.

But overall , Thanks agaion for the review and taking the time to write this up.

Im going to pick up some new wires today hopefully in a wider range of Ohm ratings. Id be happy to send you some to try out and let me know how you like them. It truly is great to have someone elses opinion and observations.
    Drew

ps Feel free to repost that whole review in here so people can see it...If you start it as a NEW thread, I could make it a sticky in here...Thanks again

17. Neon

Neon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2009
    Earth
    How about a slimmer version to compliment the Ego? great work by the way!

Neon

18. Dustydragon

Dustydragon Super Member ECF Veteran

wow thats really cool !!!!

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I actually tried making them slimmer but they were really hard to handle and fit, so I stuck with the one that I could handle easily...

Drew

20. Neon

Neon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2009
    Earth
    Thanks Drew, servicable atties are the way of the future for sure, at least for us who do not plan on quitting :)

Neon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.