Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
California
Drew,

Will the EcoPure Rich liquid vape will with the Magnum? It vapes will without burning with my 510/manual battery.

Which of the Nhaler e-liquids will vape will (won't burn) with the Magnum?

How long does it take to charge a Magnum battery using the USB charger?

Will a standard KR808 AC charger charge the Magnum battery?

Zeeky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
California
Drew,

Forgive me for knowing nothing about recharging batteries with a USB charger. Does the charger that comes with the Magnum have indicator LEDs which tell someone that the battery is charging and when it's finished charging? Approximately how long does it take the charger to charge a Magnum battery? 2 hours? 3 hours?...

Thanks!

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Forgive me if I missed it, but I've read the thread and the website, and can't see what size the battery is on this Magnum Kit. I know it will last longer than the average 510 battery, but is it just a "mega" 510 battery with a low-resistance atomizer? Thanks for any help. I really think I would like one of these kits for use at work, in the car. The other HV model I have is great for at home, but too heavy to carry around.

Rags

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Well, I think I just found the answer to my own question with a little more research: the low-resistance atty's description on Nhaler.com website says it should be used on a battery that is at least 440mah or higher, so therefore the Magnum batteries would have to be at least that. Is that correct? Thanks,
Rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread