The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introducing The MAGNUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Big,
    Remember those attys werent even broke in yet...They can take a little longer than a higher source voltage application but once they break in they are amazing....Thanks
    Drew

2. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Yippee!!!

It is LONG, but it looks quite elegant. Vapor is NICE, and according to another user it gets even better after the atty is broken in. When I talked to Drew on the phone earlier today, he said he thought I'd probably be selling my Xhaler...he knew I'd like the feel of the Magnum!!!

Please, nobody come out with anything else soon...I just can't seem to resist.

3. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The best is yet to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I am liking it more and more. The amount of vapor and throat hit is amazing...

5. d4rk3

d4rk3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    Gaaaaaah you guys make me wanna get a magnum!

6. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Oh you should...for only "simulating" 5v, it's amazing.

7. sstambo

sstambo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    OMG!! I can't believe I missed this baby! I just placed an order today. I have been camping alot + been busy hacking my droid I got for Christmas. I agree with SudokuGal...more lady-like is better. I won't be giving up my xhaler though. Toyz aren't just for the boyz!:lol:

8. d4rk3

d4rk3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    Grrrrrrrrr...my new video card might have to wait! I would love the magnum for out in public, not that the Xhaler is unattractive...every once in a while tho I get someone who just STARES for 10 seconds or more, cracks me up lol. They give me the "I can't believe you're smoking drugs" look.

9. Cisco

Cisco Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2009
    NY, State of denial
    Hey guys,

I got to try one of these last Saturday at the NYC vapors meet along with meeting Drew and having him hand me a few bags of goodies....[​IMG]

Turns out one nhaler bag had a full "Magnum" kit inside, thanks again Drew.

I have been using this for a few days now and I cant put it down,

First off the atty is a 510 style atty and has a low resistance, but makes perfect sense. The battery is standard voltage output and without getting into ohms law the battery with with this low resistance atty puts out the same wattage to that atomizer that a 5v mod would. The atty is getting 9+ watts and the battery has only .5v drop loaded. The current drain on the battery is way above what a single e-cig cell can handle, without ripping apart a battery I can only assume there is a mini-high drain cell or there are dual cells inside this tube sharing the load but not sure...

I wouldn't recommend putting these low resistance attys on any standard e-cig battery as the current drain is above what they can safely output. Probably would produce poo poo vapor or nothing at all.

Cisco...

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    WOW...An actual endorsement from Cisco himself??? I have a full MAN BLUSH coming over me!!!
    It was really cool to meet you and all the other NYers...You guys are definatley a mixed bag...I wish I was able to get to more of those things more often...These meets are a great resource for suppliers and customers to get a feel for whats new and see how and why things work without having to purchase all of it yourself...
    Thanks,
    Drew

11. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Just ordered one of the New Magnum Kits ... Can't wait to try it out :)

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    You should have this tommorow YouTube...I cant wait to see how you like it...
    Drew

13. debook

debook Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    CO
    Youtube...please post a review when you get it and have a chance to try it out. This one is very very tempting.

14. youtubecommercial

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    You got it debook, It didn't come in today .... :)

15. youtubecommercial

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
  16. buttercrunch

buttercrunch Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    Oregon
    I couldn't hear you on the video :(

17. youtubecommercial

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    I have tried to inhance the sound and I'm uploading it to youtube now, I hope it works :) I dunno written reviews might be better for me .. LOL

I think the voice is fixed now ... try it :)

18. debook

debook Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    CO
    Thanks YTC, very cool device. I didn't realize how long it is, must be 9-10"?

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Nice review YouTube!!!!! It almost sounds like your under water or something at one point!!! Good job though....The Magnum is about 6 1/2 inches long De....Thanks again...
    Drew

20. ToyTaco

ToyTaco Full Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Southeast PA
    Drew,
    Congrats on cracking the code. I really like the idea of controlling the power at the atty (wattage) instead of trying to control the actual battery voltage. The wattage was all we ever really care about in the end anyway. I'm betting this causes this e-cig to be very consistent as it is being used, instead of dropping off well before the battery actually dies. Good to the last drop per say.

One small step for vapor, but a giant step for vaporkind!

Too bad you got me hooked on my G300 refilled with nhaler juice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.