Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Yippee!!!

It is LONG, but it looks quite elegant. Vapor is NICE, and according to another user it gets even better after the atty is broken in. When I talked to Drew on the phone earlier today, he said he thought I'd probably be selling my Xhaler...he knew I'd like the feel of the Magnum!!!

Please, nobody come out with anything else soon...I just can't seem to resist.

d4rk3

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Oh you should...for only "simulating" 5v, it's amazing.

Grrrrrrrrr...my new video card might have to wait! I would love the magnum for out in public, not that the Xhaler is unattractive...every once in a while tho I get someone who just STARES for 10 seconds or more, cracks me up lol. They give me the "I can't believe you're smoking drugs" look.

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
Hey guys,

I got to try one of these last Saturday at the NYC vapors meet along with meeting Drew and having him hand me a few bags of goodies....
smile.gif

Turns out one nhaler bag had a full "Magnum" kit inside, thanks again Drew.

I have been using this for a few days now and I cant put it down,

First off the atty is a 510 style atty and has a low resistance, but makes perfect sense. The battery is standard voltage output and without getting into ohms law the battery with with this low resistance atty puts out the same wattage to that atomizer that a 5v mod would. The atty is getting 9+ watts and the battery has only .5v drop loaded. The current drain on the battery is way above what a single e-cig cell can handle, without ripping apart a battery I can only assume there is a mini-high drain cell or there are dual cells inside this tube sharing the load but not sure...

I wouldn't recommend putting these low resistance attys on any standard e-cig battery as the current drain is above what they can safely output. Probably would produce poo poo vapor or nothing at all.

Cisco...

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
WOW...An actual endorsement from Cisco himself??? I have a full MAN BLUSH coming over me!!!
It was really cool to meet you and all the other NYers...You guys are definatley a mixed bag...I wish I was able to get to more of those things more often...These meets are a great resource for suppliers and customers to get a feel for whats new and see how and why things work without having to purchase all of it yourself...
Thanks,
Drew

ToyTaco

Jan 29, 2010
Southeast PA
Drew,
Congrats on cracking the code. I really like the idea of controlling the power at the atty (wattage) instead of trying to control the actual battery voltage. The wattage was all we ever really care about in the end anyway. I'm betting this causes this e-cig to be very consistent as it is being used, instead of dropping off well before the battery actually dies. Good to the last drop per say.

One small step for vapor, but a giant step for vaporkind!

Too bad you got me hooked on my G300 refilled with nhaler juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread