Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I'm glad to hear that Jonah ships fast! Well, I guess i'm only a state away from him. I was at work when he originally posted the tanks a few weeks ago..........so, I sorta pre-ordered mine. I'm glad he's making them in higher ohm, so that I can vape at 6V without any nasty taste.

~When the CE2 dies, can I rebuild it with my own wicking?

This guy is super fabulous to deal with! So, lets keep him busy making tanks :) You KNOW you've gotta have one, like yesterday :)

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
@ JonahNM,

Just a question here, I vaped out of the Aluminum GG tanks for a long time, they gave off a taste, as well as there are many questions about vaping from aluminum ( oxidation, pitting,, juice in Aluminum), Imeo has now gone to SS after a long time of people asking for it for those reason above. will you be offering your tanks in SS anytime soon or will they only stay in Aluminum only ?

JonahNM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
New Mexico
www.vapor-age.com
While I do not believe that aluminum has some of the problems people are worried about, I do plan on making stainless steel tanks in the future. The only problem I see with SS tanks is they will need a slight redesign and they will cost a lot more money due to time and material cost. If people still want them at a higher cost I will make them.

JonahNM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
New Mexico
www.vapor-age.com
I'm glad to hear that Jonah ships fast! Well, I guess i'm only a state away from him. I was at work when he originally posted the tanks a few weeks ago..........so, I sorta pre-ordered mine. I'm glad he's making them in higher ohm, so that I can vape at 6V without any nasty taste.

~When the CE2 dies, can I rebuild it with my own wicking?

This guy is super fabulous to deal with! So, lets keep him busy making tanks :) You KNOW you've gotta have one, like yesterday :)

Yes, Jen you can rebuild the CE-2 if you wish or I will have pre-cut CE-2 for sale very soon.

JonahNM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
New Mexico
www.vapor-age.com
I am glad you like it wigglr. You got the third brushed tank made, first one is mine the second went to Parallex2 and you got the first one sold.

These are beautiful tanks (I believe I got one of the originals... brushed). Looks amazing on my ProVari (original - Satin Silver)

JonahNM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
New Mexico
www.vapor-age.com
Jonah, I'm a newb, but been vaping for over a year. I have a Lux, which i guess is an ego and questionably runs 3.7. Do you suggest a 1.5 ohm or make one? What do you think I need? Tks
Well joeman, the CE-2's only go down to 2.4 Ohm some of them are a little lower but I haven't seen one as low as 1.5 Ohm. Because the element is closer to the mouth piece you may find this to be low enough resistance. I like at least a true 3.7V device for them or higher but that is me. I should have some affordable variable power Ego style battery units in the next couple of weeks. Check back and lets see if we can get you a little more power without breaking the bank.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Jonah, I'm a newb, but been vaping for over a year. I have a Lux, which i guess is an ego and questionably runs 3.7. Do you suggest a 1.5 ohm or make one? What do you think I need? Tks

I love LR atties and Carto's and the 2.4 ohms work good for me on my Ego, so you should give them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread