bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
no leaks when horizontal.
The only way I can see them leaking is just like any other tank i've tried, (including my husband made tanks).........is if you toss your PV in your purse or whatever & the top piece of aluminum or bottom piece slides out. The aluminum is tight, just not tight enough to throw in your purse & go on your merry way.

BTW, the new Nhaler tanks leak when VERTICAL on day 1 (not a good thing, for $30)!!!!!!!

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
no leaks when horizontal.
The only way I can see them leaking is just like any other tank i've tried, (including my husband made tanks).........is if you toss your PV in your purse or whatever & the top piece of aluminum or bottom piece slides out. The aluminum is tight, just not tight enough to throw in your purse & go on your merry way.

BTW, the new Nhaler tanks leak when VERTICAL on day 1 (not a good thing, for $30)!!!!!!!

That's good to know...Thanks for the information about the VPX...You mean they leak when they are UPRIGHT? I really want this tank, but I'm a little unsure about the aluminum. Probably just wait till he makes the SS version.

For the record, I LOVE that these don't use the soft rubber tip. It's the one thing I really hate about storm tanks, and why I modified mine.

Last edited:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
FYI, i bought the cute tank from a vendor with the soft rubber tip & all you had to do was put your lips on the drip tip & the ENTIRE top piece would come off spilling out all of your juice.........The same vendor refused to answer my emails, then 2 weeks later did & told me to return them for a refund........but wouldn't provide a return address & their website did not provide the address either. I ended up trashing the tank.

Yes, the VPX leaks in an upright position........would you like photos? The bottom seal on the VPX just isn't tight enough.

I've had Jonah's tank on the Infinity since it arrived today, filled with Alien Vision's Butterscotch & it hasn't leaked a drop in ANY position. I currently have it laying down on my bed.........still not leaking. (NICE, FINALLY a tank that works)

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Yes, the VPX leaks in an upright position........would you like photos? The bottom seal on the VPX just isn't tight enough.

Haha no I don't need pictures. I knew there had to be a reason why they aren't much more popular. So the aluminum doesn't leach or anything? I thought there was something about aluminum being exposed to the liquid...I have been wanting a good mini tank, but I'm kind of .... retentive about it.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
If aluminum is reacting to your liquid you are 1 using unsafe chemicals in your liquid or 2 using the wrong kind of aluminum.

Ahhh, well I guess I heard wrong. I may be placing an order soon then...Is there a photo in existence that would show the mini tank, in comparison to say, a regular atomizer, to get an idea of the size?

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV

JonahNM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
New Mexico
www.vapor-age.com
tank to carto.jpg

Here is a picture with a boge lr in silver and a ikenvape gold 510 for size comparison.

JonahNM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
New Mexico
www.vapor-age.com
Available right now:
1-Polished 2.5 Ohm 5ml Sold Pending Payment
1-Brushed 2.6 Ohm 5ml Sold
1-Brushed 2.8 Ohm 5ml Sold Pending Payment
On the lathe right now 10 mini's finish and Ohm rating yet to be set.
When the mini's are ready I will post comparison pictures with both tanks and a carto for comparison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread