Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Well.

Just placed a preorder for the 50W mod. bloody excited. Also have a dual 18650 DNA30 from shanmods coming in, so it'll be a good regulated mod vapemail.

Also saw this from the dna30 coop. Mikepetro (one of the veteran coop hosts) says that p4u will be removing that godawful woman engraving.

Nuclear Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Memphis, TN
Well.

Mikepetro (one of the veteran coop hosts) says that p4u will be removing that godawful woman engraving.

I will take one either way. The graphic was ugly, outdated and probably offensive to some but it was just so politically incorrect it made me laugh. :laugh: Probably better without it though.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
"That still leaves you with what, about $30,000 in pure profits PER MONTH? And this is AFTER paying everyone? And you think that's not excessive? Care to name another manufacturing industry with a similar profit rate?"

what , no insurance? electric bill? water? taxes? how does all that material coming in and going out get to you? does it walk itself? the problem is you don't actually go deep enough and get the real figures it takes to actually run a business. not the theoretical numbers, the real numbers. and again you seem to think any profit is too large. the marketplace will decide whether it is too much. if people are buying every mod you can produce at $250 and you are making a nice profit , then good for you-keep doing it. nothing wrong with it at all. YOU don't see the value or reason to buy one of those mods. so what? other people do and that's what makes business. you can either make it youself or buy someone elses, but if you vape you are going need something to do it on-i'm glad we have so many quality choices....

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Well.

Just placed a preorder for the 50W mod. bloody excited. Also have a dual 18650 DNA30 from shanmods coming in, so it'll be a good regulated mod vapemail.

Also saw this from the dna30 coop. Mikepetro (one of the veteran coop hosts) says that p4u will be removing that godawful woman engraving.

you will love the shanmod- shan makes a nice mod if you can get by the waiting. in the end you end up with a tough easy-to-service mod that will keep you vaping for a long time. i have the dna20 dual gadget and it has been my workhorse for awhile now. good choice and good vaping!!

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Any indication of the logo being removed from all 50watt boxes? I'm debating canceling my redit pre-order, save $25 per mod, and save another $25 for only getting one.

I know there's another 50watt chip out there... it looks very similar to dna screen, but an actual rectangle, slightly larger, backlit by blue LED, and characters are a brighter blue... I've been trying to find it for weeks..no dice.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
i believe there was a sensor button on the 50watt model only ,but it has since been removed . there is just the regular firing button. i heard this from someone who was looking in to running a co-op so it i can't verify that as fact. don't care either way, but i am happy with a regular button-seems a touch sensor would be to easy to fire unless you locked it out, and i wouldn't want to do that every time...

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I don't know.. the touch sensor is on the top, like a reo, so I don't see myself randomly firing it.

That makes me think that the third button is a firing button too. I'd like to have the sensor and normal button. Change it up a little, and I'd prefer to lock with a typical button... or who knows.. the sensor button could outlast the typical click rating on those buttons.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Any indication of the logo being removed from all 50watt boxes? I'm debating canceling my redit pre-order, save $25 per mod, and save another $25 for only getting one.

I know there's another 50watt chip out there... it looks very similar to dna screen, but an actual rectangle, slightly larger, backlit by blue LED, and characters are a brighter blue... I've been trying to find it for weeks..no dice.

don't quote me but the new shipments don't have miss mud flap on them....

STEAM_P0WERED

Verified Member
Apr 30, 2014
Califronia, USA
Just wanted to share this photo of what the insides look like. There will also be a V3 with the sx330 chip and will be a whopping 100 watts.
I will be getting the 50 watt V2 as I'm looking for a set up of 0.5 oHm's
4.2 volts
36 watts pumenavy.jpg

Ok just some more info I've found out about these is the touch sensor will be for locking and unlocking only, not to fire the unit. Also not confirmed yet but all three (V1 V2 V3) chips will be up-gradable.

Wow I'm so excited to get this. Has anyone got a confirmation email from allforyummyvapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread