Status
Not open for further replies.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Have a dedicated atty(s) for it with a pin that sits flush, if you're worried about it.
...good for igo users I suppose. :)

I would've put a recess around 510, like a hana, to keep this from being a possible issue.

I've got a nice black heat treatment I put on a tobh clone that has a nice blemish through out it..probably grab a black origen for it too..

Is the silver like a blasted ss finish?

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No discussions of COOPs outside of the COOP Forum

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
  • Deleted by classwife

TryinToQuit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2008
  • Deleted by classwife

ewspears

Moved On
Jun 24, 2014
Ocala, FL, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Deleted as this is why there are no discussions of COOPs outside of the Classifieds

TryinToQuit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2008
  • Deleted by classwife

ewspears

Moved On
Jun 24, 2014
Ocala, FL, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Deleted as this is why there are no discussions of COOPs outside of the Classifieds

TryinToQuit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2008
  • Deleted by classwife

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
  • Deleted by classwife

CharliesTheMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Louisiana
I'm going to be very disappointed if the mud flap girl is gone. Heck that was a selling point for me :)

For those that said they don't see the need for higher power as they are vaping on a VV or VW 15 device or something like that, I really understand that, I am an MVP 2.0 man through and through. When beginners ask about starter kits or someone with an ego or cigalike, I usually point them to the MVP 2.0. It's what really stepped up my game, and when I got it was when I lost all desire for analogs.

Then I got a DNA 30. It changed my life. I saw them as way overpriced and got a good deal on mine (authentic DNA 30 not a clone). I usually only run my tank around 18-22 watts at work, and I typically drip around 23-26 watts. Right now, I'm vaping a Kay Fun Lite at 18 watts with a 1.1 ohm micro coil. I've been running a kayfun lite at .6 or .7 ohms, double barrel nano coil as my daily driver, although I usually carry a KFL at 1.1 -1.3 ohms and a Russian 91% at .6 or vice versa, so I can vape higher ohm lower wattage or lower ohm high wattage.

As a DNA 30 use and lover, I will say I'm really looking forward to more power. I wont use it all the time, I'll still vape a lot at .6 to 1.5 with my KFL and dripping at .6 sometimes, but being able to step up to a .3 ohm build regulated will be a welcome addition to my arsenal, if the power and vape experience is somewhere near the level of the DNA. If it's not, I'll probably rebuild the mod, or just have it for backup, because I'm spoiled by the DNA after having vaped lower quality VV/VW devices.

Last edited:

thenebulous

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Central/Jersey Shore, NJ
Hey, I'm just letting you all know now in this forum before it gets out of hand again since you guys have obviously showed interest in this item. Elev8vape (#1 seller of Hana Clone) just put up the 50w IPV V2 for only $80, that's $20 cheaper than allforyummy (which ships from Israel) and $40 cheaper than origin. They WILL be out of hand with orders as they were with the Hanas so I wanted to let the peeps in this thread who have been building interest know before all the stragglers begin to find out. It's not on Joes or VapingCheap so I'm pretty sure VERY few know about it right now. I found out yesterday afternoon and purchased by night - I was one of the first people to suggest they stock the IPV so I'm really glad they took my advice. Good luck everyone!

I must add that I usually like to wait for problems to be worked out in new release items and I suggest you do as well(Hana clone had 510 issues and failure rates, even Xbox and Playstation can't avoid failure on release problems) - and I would love to have that sexy golden color in the video, which by the way I have talked to Pioneer4you and we should be seeing that gold color and a red color at the end of the month, but I fear my SVD buttons will be further messed up causing me to not be able to bring it out of lock after a battery swap which would keep me pinned on a voltage plus it's my only mod and it's time for backup. Beautiful part about this ordeal though is that we get a 12 MONTH WARRANTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread