IPV 35w and 50w box mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveL0NGandVAP0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
FL, USA
Well I suppose I'm way late to this party. I hope to get a black iPV2 in a month or so. Maybe even after the 100w is released. Lol

I'm order #79** from elev8vape. I'm in no rush to receive it or else I would've paid thirty bucks more to an in stock vendor.

I used their website messaging on Friday afternoon to ask if they were going to activate the 30off code again or if there's anyway I can order one at 30 off. They replied to me on Saturday afternoon asking if I had a Paypal account and they could invoice me. I replied yes shortly after. Sunday afternoon they replied, I can use the 30off coupon on website now. I ordered then later on last night I noticed the coupon disabled again. Happy to save thirty bucks and will wait patiently as long as it takes.

Elev8vape customer service is top notch in my book while they're probably bombarded with phone calls and emails constantly.

Last edited:
Anyone order from elev8vape if so what's your order number and have you received your mod yet I'm in no rush but I've been waiting 2-3 weeks now and still nothing again I'm in no serious hurry to get my mod but it would be good to know what's the most current order numbers received
They haven't gotten anything since their 2nd batch tomorrow they said they are getting shipped from China.

NewCloudzCity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
On a Cloud Brooklyn, NY
That makes me feel a little better. But i still dont like that i cant get in touch with a real person on the phone.
I've ordered some things from atozvaporworld before. I've had no problems with them. If I remember correctly I even got a handwritten note on the invoice which impressed me.

CaCHooKa Man

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
The group buy I'm a part of is finally getting our units produced later today. We ordered 63 units with 40 of them being black or silver. Some have a custom logo and some don't. The rest are blue or gold. The blue and gold ones won't be shipping with the rest of them as they've been delayed. The payment was sent to them on July 18th and they said it would take 15 working days for them to produce then ship the units once they received it. They said the black and silver ones should be shipped by the end of the week with the rest of them shipping at an unknown date. I can't really complain that it's taken this long since I only paid $71 shipped though.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Budkiss

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Alabama
I HEARD elev8 got in a bit of trouble with P4Y about selling below their MSRP. Supposedly they were told if they don't take the coupon down they will not get any more shipments. If you notice they put the code up when China is sleeping and then take it down. Hmmm. Seems fishy.

I have heard so many complaints about evel8. If it were me I would cancel, spend the extra 30 bucks and get one in 2 days. BUT... thats just me.

LiveL0NGandVAP0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
FL, USA
I'm not so sure about the talk about having to sell at a set price. Vaportekusa has a round two preorder going on right now with them listed at 89.99 and no coupon needed. I think maybe elev8 thought they were about done with the preorders and about to get the mods in stock and then charge an in stock price of 109.99 like most everyone else. Also possibly every time they activate the coupon it's due to them allowing someone time to order at the 79.99 price because they could be receiving emails from people like me asking for the coupon price. And I've heard china has sale reps and staff that work through the china night to be able to be in contact with others around the world during different times so it wouldn't help to only activate a coupon during our daytime, china's nighttime, to try to hide it. Again, I'm happy saving thirty bucks while waiting as long as it takes and consider elev8vape customer service top notch.

LiveL0NGandVAP0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
FL, USA

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I'm sure it is on the up and up. I've ordered bunch of things from vaportekusa with no issues other than wait time

How long of a wait time did you experience just for reference? I know a lot of others have mentioned their wait times from vendors. Any insight on this?

I HEARD elev8 got in a bit of trouble with P4Y about selling below their MSRP. Supposedly they were told if they don't take the coupon down they will not get any more shipments. If you notice they put the code up when China is sleeping and then take it down. Hmmm. Seems fishy.

I have heard so many complaints about evel8. If it were me I would cancel, spend the extra 30 bucks and get one in 2 days. BUT... thats just me.
Can you not spread those false rumors?

LiveL0NGandVAP0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
FL, USA
That makes me feel a little better. But i still dont like that i cant get in touch with a real person on the phone.

Yeah I wouldn't like that either. I've never tried calling them myself. I don't like how they have their name and logo on the iPV's. Also it has a girl on it from their pictures and around the 510 connection it looks different. Not sure if that's the final product or not. And it's 114.99 if I'm not mistaken.

LiveL0NGandVAP0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
FL, USA
How long of a wait time did you experience just for reference? I know a lot of others have mentioned their wait times from vendors. Any insight on this?

Well the in stock items get shipped out fast. The pre orders can take little longer than they expect or they can arrive around expected time. Kind of like most pre orders it can be a crapshoot. The worst for me was the Cana mod wait time although I ordered very early, before elev8, 101vape, and others even offered pre orders, but it seems most vendors had a very long wait for those as I got mine at same time as other vendors were shipping their first batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread