Is your goal to quit vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I didn't intend to quit smoking, happened by mistake. My sister who owns a Vape shop forced an ego set-up on me, literally. I ran out of cigs late one night, been stinky free ever since! Then the horrible side effects of vaping started up! I started smelling and tasting again, felt a little healthier overall. Didn't smell like an ashtray, wasn't spending $12-16 dollars a day between myself and the fiance. In my eyes... I've already succeeded far beyond my wildest expectataions!
:vapor:

I hate the side effect of being able to smell. I can't believe anyone complains about the smell of cigarettes without complaining about everything else on the planet.
And on tasting, I had a glass of sipping tequila New Years, it's much better with some tobacco, it wasn't so bad pared with some coffee liquid.

Irishcream1

Mar 5, 2013
Stl
I started vaping about 1 yr ago, after smoking a pack a day for the majority of the last 12 yrs. I began on 24mg nic and am now down to 0-6. Of course my gf now wants me to stop vaping but I really dont want to, i just cannot give up the taste or ability to vape the majority of the places i go. I think at this point giving up vaping will be harder to do then the cigs.

alternatifer

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Jakarta
When i start vaping i don't set out any goals, my plan was just go with it. The minutes i receive my iSmoka iKit, i lost the urge to burn a cig. Turns out, for me, vaping is enough to replace the habit and the urge of smoking.

I start with 9mg juice and turns out my throat wasn't agree with it. I got my self 0mg vanilla to dumb down the 9mg coffee flavor, surprisingly it works really well for me. Now, i'm mixing 80:20, heavy on the vanilla 0mg. I'm planning to get 0mg coffee as well to replace the 9mg.

Will i ever stop vaping? i don't know, but the most important thing for me now is that with vaping I can stop smoking :)

Last edited:
I loved smoking but decided I needed to quit after 27years due to the health risks and cost (About £8 a pack in the UK now!), Vaping gives me the same satisfaction with much lower cost and far less health risks, so no plans to give it up. It's already turning into a hobby for me. Just hope some stupid legislation in the EU doesn't ruin it.

Free6413

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Spring, Texas
If it is the nicotine that worries some, then vape with 0mg nic levels. I rather enjoy the vapor itself as much as being off the analogs. This is for me a personal journey and I'm sure there are as many different views as there are travelers. Each person has to do what their hearts tell them. These views may change as time passes and circumstances change but for right now everyone is right where they should be. This is my :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread