6sq8gm.jpg

Last edited:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I'm in hog heaven! I got my iTaste VV V2 today from Sterling and it is really great. This is my first excursion outside the world of SI/Volt and it's a great trip! I learned fast that I had to prime the atty on the mini tank system, sure wish it had more capacity. I'm using CE3s on it right now, at 3.8 volts, and it looks like a major forest fire in terms of vapor and that's just .1 volts over my X2s. I am impressed by the fit and finiish, no wobbly buttons, minimal play in the magnetic connection, the display is great and the puff counter scares me...can I really be vaping that much? Now my search will start for a delivery system, nothing too large but more than a ml or two. Wish I had found this thing sooner than I did.

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
....at 3.8 volts, and it looks like a major forest fire in terms of vapor and that's just .1 volts over my X2s...

I was surprised by the same thing at first, since the itaste was my first VV as well. It was really impressive how big a difference there was with only a change of 0.1v.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Don't get me wrong...the iTastes are really nice...specially the MVP but I got a V1 VMax, V2/R4 VMax and a ZMax and love them like none other. The power they provide to anything and everything is unsurpassed. Even used a Provari and it had nothing on the v/Zmax :)

Lol, don't worry Optimo hehe... We aren't such fanboys that we can't appreciate that there are other very fine PV's!!! I think one day I may try this VMax that you love so much :p.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I totally agree with dragonbone on not such fanboys. My main problem with the vmax I had (v1) was that I couldn't get the voltage down low enough for me. I just enjoy a cooler vape I guess. I just got a new Provari and while I do like it, it's nicely built and I like the size of the standard that I got, I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a fanboy of any PV. I like em all as long as they work. My little 400mah spinner works just as good as the Provari, or the VAMO, or the Itaste. It's kinda like the battle between Ford, Chevy, Chrysler. As long as they do what their suppose to, is all that matters to me. If it helps me stay off cigarettes, then I'm all for it. I just hope none of the rest of them have to go through the torture test that my little Itase did. BTW I really, really like the look of the MVP. I like a lot of features about it. OK I'll admit it. I like nice fancy shiney objects. ;) :toast:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Does anyone have any comments about the Tidy Tank clearomizer? I got some the other day and the first problem I had was they won't thread onto the 808 magnetic head of my iTaste VV. I just loaded one with my favorite flavor and gave it a try on an 808 automatic battery, it wouldn't thread onto the manual battery I have but that's another problem. Anyhow, hardly any vapor and lots of liquid in my mouth. Anyone else having similar problems?

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Does anyone have any comments about the Tidy Tank clearomizer? I got some the other day and the first problem I had was they won't thread onto the 808 magnetic head of my iTaste VV. I just loaded one with my favorite flavor and gave it a try on an 808 automatic battery, it wouldn't thread onto the manual battery I have but that's another problem. Anyhow, hardly any vapor and lots of liquid in my mouth. Anyone else having similar problems?
Are you sure that the Tidy Tanks aren't 510 threaded?

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Yes I am, since 808 is female on the delivery device and 510 is male on the delivery device. They thread on about a half turn and stop. Other 808 equipment, from other vendors does fit properly and work beautifuly. I have contacted the vendor of the iTaste and Tidy clearos and am sending the head back along with one of the Tidy clearos as an illustration. For some reason there seems to be some variation in 808 thread from deice to device. I have CE3s from SI that won't thread onto the iTaste head either and they also won't thread onto an SI 808 78mm manual battery. I'd love to know exactly what the problem is, the head or the delivery system.

I meant to mention the Tidy clearo is working fine now. Apparently it needed to sit and get the wicks thoroughly wet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread