Not open for further replies.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Power and money. It's all about power and money.

I will say that there's a chance that SOME establishment might prohibit vaping because of the actions of a few vapers (look at the number of places popping up that ban kids wearing hoodies) but the politicians will step in when it can benefit them, or their contributors.

If they decided that they could not gain from legislative restrictions, we could be running around blowing clouds up granny's fanny for all they care.

Now, what did I do with that popcorn smilie...

K_Tech

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
....and the meek shall inherit the earth...?
I think not

and that's all I have to say about that
I had a friend that used to say that the meek shall inherit the earth, but only after the people with cojones were done playing with it.

[soapbox]

That being said, I think I'm going to start posting this in every thread:

If you're worried about losing your ability to vape, don't tell US about it. Join CASAA, and write at least TWO letters to representatives of your choice. That will accomplish a LOT more than preaching before the choir.

[/soapbox]

K_Tech

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Aaaaand obviously you New Yorkers need to quit blowing sugary drinks out of those 32 oz drink straws at each other, because it's obvious that Bloomberg attacked them for that reason, right? ;) :D

Holy cow, I got a good laugh out of that one! Thanks!!

K_Tech

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Somehow the effect just isn't the same when you're wearing Underoos.
Hopefully you'll never encounter this situation, but surprising a burglar in your Underoos (Batman, of course) while screaming gibberish and brandishing a khukuri has somewhat of a profoundly disturbing effect on the psyche of the interloper.

Of course, it could have been the fact that I was also covered in Nutella. Hard to say.

Last edited:

K_Tech

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I love Nutella....Germans invented this!!!

Why yes, yes, we did! :toast:

What about my right to breath without the smell from those who wear perfume that trigger my allergy, and cause me running nose all day? They don't seem to give a crap about it, so why would I couldn't vape :glare:

I think the old ladies in church are the worst offenders. Maybe I'll start vaping there...

Then they need to ban farting in public. That is so much worse than anything in my vapor.

Educate the kids about that.

Sent from my Galaxy S 4

Been trying to get my dogs to respect the fart ban. So far, no joy. :cry:

Or maybe I should move to Malawi:

http://999thepoint.com/passing-gas-in-malawi-is-now-illegal/

Grad

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Central Ohio, US
Hopefully you'll never encounter this situation, but surprising a burglar in your Underoos (Batman, of course) while screaming gibberish and brandishing a khukuri has somewhat of a profoundly disturbing effect on the psyche of the interloper.

Of course, it could have been the fact that I was also covered in Nutella. Hard to say.

If I was guaranteed to see this, I'd probably start a career as a burglar. What can I say, the dvr is on the fritz and I need some entertainment.

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
They will ban/regulate/tax them because of control and money...doesn't matter if it came out that it cured cancer and saved the world...

Doesn't matter if everyone was blowing clouds at each other or never left the house with em....fear and ignorance and money...that's it

Yep, it's all about collecting taxes so you can vape in a cave if you want it isn't going to stop them from pushing the regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread