Its not your god given right to Vape where ever you want- Use your manners

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I suppose it's your god given right to sneak around, feeling all guilty and dirty for doing something that probably saved your life, and be compelled to think that lurking on the 'invisible' fringe of society is somehow a "safe" thing to do. But sorry - that's not how I roll. George Orwell is coming to get the likes of you and yours any minute now. Hope you like being told what is best for you. (Perhaps you already do...)

+++1............this administration's is taking us closer to 1984.

Last edited:

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
I love vaping and fear that my legal right to buy supplies and vape my nicotine to stay off the stinkies is going to be taken away. The reason why: Because of the high and mighty vapers that think it is their god given right to vape wherever they want. Its The Vapers with the I can attitude that are going to ruin it for us. I for one don't agree with vaping in all public places. Some vapors have failed to be respectful of others which in turn has drawn more and more negative attention to e-cigs.

I found this very informative- I hope you do too :

May I, Please and Thank You: Etiquette in Vaping | The Queen Vapes

Wrong.

The reason why is because there are far too many uninformed nannies and politicians who seek nothing but to control the lives of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread