Kinda slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
LOL.. if you look closer, it says Wisconsin TO Tennessee (maybe I should put a FROM in there eh?)..... I spent a frigid 22 years or so up north and moved back south. My boys still live in Wisconsin, so a part of me is still there :)

But, man -o- man, it is good to thaw out!!! I have to say, personally, I am so much happier down south!!!!

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Much clearer. I am now jealous. We have friends in northern WI--go up there and go snowmobiling a couple of times a year--it is beautiful, but I prefer warmth and sunshine. (Crazy husband is the cold weather, snow nut.) And Chattanooga area one of the prettiest in my opinion. I would love to retire to the Asheville area, but I know Dumb Husband (dh in post jargon) will never give up his winters. Congrats to you on getting out.

lujin4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
Milwakee
I thought you went away for the weekend Lujin ? did you have a good time ?

Hi Anita! Got back a bit early, but had a great time with people I see 2-3 times a year. 2 of them were very interested in my pv. Yes, cards were handed out, ECF and V4L. Here's hoping. Hope you had a good one also.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Hi Anita! Got back a bit early, but had a great time with people I see 2-3 times a year. 2 of them were very interested in my pv. Yes, cards were handed out, ECF and V4L. Here's hoping. Hope you had a good one also.

Hey Lujin, where/how do you get ECF cards? (I usually end up squeezing the letters "ECF" on the backside of the V4L card!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread