• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

lets get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
I think it would be less confusing if we start a new thread for our next gathering instead of tacking it on to the last. So I'm all for getting back together. I'm not sure what happened to april but may is a coming. That said I can't meet on the 5th I will be at work pretty much all day. I'm pretty much open otherwise.

Also some one suggested doing a buffet. Perhaps once we get back togethet we could Work out to have a potluck bbq somewhere. Anyway... what say you?

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
I would be willing to offer my house -- just give me time to tell my husband lol. I have a huge back yard and a deck (not huge but okay enough). In other words, there would be room for all of us. I do have a crazy dog who will love on you though, so be warned! I am working sundays now so looking at the calendar I think May 19 (Saturday) would work out best if we wanna do it here. lemme know!

J**2

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Medical Lake, WA, USA
Oooh, I wanna see your new REO, those things are absolutely beautiful. Hopefully we can get together before the end of the summer...

Have spent the entire weekend puffing away. I've followed the cv reo thread for over six months. Sale night it was insane. Went on sale at seven. Server overloaded. My friend Karen kept trying and was able to snag one. Mine is a little plain but quite nice and vapes like a dream. No more little bottles to Carry yeyyyyyyyy !

I'd love to get together.

Jeff

GGTS, Provari , Reonaut, DIY wannabe chef

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Have spent the entire weekend puffing away. I've followed the cv reo thread for over six months. Sale night it was insane. Went on sale at seven. Server overloaded. My friend Karen kept trying and was able to snag one. Mine is a little plain but quite nice and vapes like a dream. No more little bottles to Carry yeyyyyyyyy !

I'd love to get together.

Jeff

GGTS, Provari , Reonaut, DIY wannabe chef

I've heard of the sale, but never made it to one. Were the discounts really good?

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
I've heard of the sale, but never made it to one. Were the discounts really good?

:laugh: Heck NO, they don't lower the price, they are so sought after that Rob will build a dozen or so and puts them up for sale all at once. It's a mad house. But well worth the fight to get one in your basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread