• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

lets get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Yay!!! :) Thank you!!! Now I just hope its dummy proof. Lol.

If you are punching for a DCT make sure to measure and mark the carto before you punch. If you get too low the end cap will block the punched hole, and if you get it too high it won't draw and fill properly. It doesn't have to be exact, just close. It is easy if you have a carto that has already been punched then you can just use it as a template.

Your first carto or two will take a few minutes but after that you can do them pretty quick.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
If you are punching for a DCT make sure to measure and mark the carto before you punch. If you get too low the end cap will block the punched hole, and if you get it too high it won't draw and fill properly. It doesn't have to be exact, just close. It is easy if you have a carto that has already been punched then you can just use it as a template.

Your first carto or two will take a few minutes but after that you can do them pretty quick.

Thanks apuck, I will keep the one I have now for reference!! I have Boges XLs, they should be perfect size right??

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Thanks apuck, I will keep the one I have now for reference!! I have Boges XLs, they should be perfect size right??

Yes they should be. Also one more little tip, be careful using the non flanged cartos when you are filling the DCT, it is fairly easy to pull the carto out and dump juice everywhere. Another reason I love the Vivi, no screwing with cartos!

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Last edited:

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Hey for anyone that is interested Apollo is running an ongoing contest thread and giving away a ton of prizes (v-tubes, DCTs, juice, ecigars, starter kits, etc.) A game just ended so follow the thread for them to post a new board, then just pick however many numbers they tell you in the number range that they tell you (white colored squares are open to pick, colored squares are numbers that have been picked). Then repeat for every round. Some games last 5-6 rounds, others last more, and the board runs for about a week, again sometimes longer. Then just sit back, chat, and collect valuable prizes.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...test-win-ss-vv-kit-1000-vtubes-per-round.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread