The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

lets get together

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by moonlessnight, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. apuck

apuck Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    If you are punching for a DCT make sure to measure and mark the carto before you punch. If you get too low the end cap will block the punched hole, and if you get it too high it won't draw and fill properly. It doesn't have to be exact, just close. It is easy if you have a carto that has already been punched then you can just use it as a template.

Your first carto or two will take a few minutes but after that you can do them pretty quick.

2. kalebk07

kalebk07 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2012
    Spokane, WA
    Thanks apuck, I will keep the one I have now for reference!! I have Boges XLs, they should be perfect size right??

3. apuck

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    Yes they should be. Also one more little tip, be careful using the non flanged cartos when you are filling the DCT, it is fairly easy to pull the carto out and dump juice everywhere. Another reason I love the Vivi, no screwing with cartos!

4. apuck

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    Orbtronic is currently out of the Panny, but they are on order and should arrive soon. I know other vendors are carrying them now too, I just can't think of who off the top of my head. If I stumble across any deals, I'll holler.

5. kalebk07

kalebk07 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2012
    Spokane, WA
    Cool, thank u!

6. apuck

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    Hello gang. Some of you were interested in purchasing the Vivi Nova and most suppliers are out of stock but I stumbled across a site that still has them in. Vision CE2 ViVi Nova V2 5ml Tank

Again it appears that they only sell the replacement heads with the short wick, which some of you may like, but I prefer the longer wicked heads which are sold here http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=1234&category_id=39

I hope you all enjoy the Vivi as much as I do.

7. apuck

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    Hey for anyone that is interested Apollo is running an ongoing contest thread and giving away a ton of prizes (v-tubes, DCTs, juice, ecigars, starter kits, etc.) A game just ended so follow the thread for them to post a new board, then just pick however many numbers they tell you in the number range that they tell you (white colored squares are open to pick, colored squares are numbers that have been picked). Then repeat for every round. Some games last 5-6 rounds, others last more, and the board runs for about a week, again sometimes longer. Then just sit back, chat, and collect valuable prizes.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apollo-ecigs/309266-apollo-ecigs-contest-win-ss-vv-kit-1000-vtubes-per-round.html

8. txtumbleweed

txtumbleweed Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    I won 30 ml of juice in that contest but never received it. I guess they missed my PM. If it would have been the VV VTube I would have followed up on it but 30 ml of juice wasn't worth the hassle. Lots of winners on there though. :)

9. apuck

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.