• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

lets get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Oh btw, I got my first mod yesterday and I LOVE it!!!! I got the Ovale v8 from discountvapers.com That is a really great vendor, Eric has awesome customer service and REALLY fast shipping!!!! I ordered Friday and I got it yesterday. Hits like a truck and it was only $29.99!!! Best part?? The batteries are still going strong from 1 pm yesterday afternoon!!!!

Last edited:

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Nice, I didn't know they had a second locale.

Found these pics off of their FB: Vapor Lounge #2 - Shadle Shopping Center | Facebook

Pretty sweet. I'm near Shadle, but I don't know what places would be vape friendly. And, the weather is looking a bit inclement for being outside. Would love to hava pint and vape though...been a long time since could do that. =)

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Hrmmm, well lets call it.

How about Saturday the 23rd 4pm at the Vapor Lounge @ Shadle again???

Or... If everyone over 21 we can hit a beer garden and enjoy a beer and some nice weather rather than being cooped up indoors.

I would prefer Vapor Lounge since I am an alcoholic in recovery! I will have 10 months sober on the 14th!! :)

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
I still think vapor lounge is the best place to meet up. I also don't drink. Also, I don't know about the rest of the group but I am on a tight budget and going to the vapor lounge I don't feel an obligation to spend money I don't have or flat out have to pass up on an opportunity to meet up due to lack of funds. Yes I could still meet up but what would be the fun in showing up and doing nothing.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
I still think vapor lounge is the best place to meet up. I also don't drink. Also, I don't know about the rest of the group but I am on a tight budget and going to the vapor lounge I don't feel an obligation to spend money I don't have or flat out have to pass up on an opportunity to meet up due to lack of funds. Yes I could still meet up but what would be the fun in showing up and doing nothing.

I agree whole heartedly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread