May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Oops, here's another: The MX1 by Tek Division
79369484_191414788575008_9148778168251438392_n.jpg

skotsour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Scrolled right past that one. That's nice but a tad out of my price range.

How about this: Has anyone made a mass-produced, easy to get, reasonably priced side by side mod that will fit a 25mm tank? My Google skills have failed me on this one. I had a Witcher for a while but that thing was way too big for my taste.
I'm currently waiting on another XvoStick (13 months and counting!), hoping to find something while I wait for that. I'm not even sure if the newest XvoStick can fit 25mm, I think it'll fit something like 24.5mm.

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2017
I like the Rusmod Union 2.0 and it looks like they are in stock. Might have to get a refund on the XvoStick and use that for the Union.
i just checked and it's only up to 24mm,sorry for the misinformation.
I'm not up on the Starplat chipset. How's it compare to a DNA?
i have no idea how it compares maybe someone else here does,but i read it's quit a good board and it has a feature where you can increase/decrease the wattage by tilting the mod left or right.

Reactions: awsum140

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I ordered a new Xvostick in January of 2019, I'm still waiting for it...
My 1st one was ordered on 01/07/2019 and shipped on 09/03/2019, my 2nd one was ordered about a month ago.
So then I suppose it's about the right time to post this again.

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
That's a lotta tank! :ohmy: :vapor:
My original plan was to use a Skyline with drop kit but the juice capacity was just too small. I ended up just using the drip tip from the drop kit on the full sized Skyline. Even then juice capacity is about 3.5 ml.
Skyline Styled.JPG

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
My 1st one was ordered on 01/07/2019 and shipped on 09/03/2019, my 2nd one was ordered about a month ago.
So then I suppose it's about the right time to post this again.

OMG, I haven't seen that in ages! AWESOME!!! :thumbs:

I wonder what ever became of him.

TERRIBLE on the wait, by the way. :(

My original plan was to use a Skyline with drop kit but the juice capacity was just too small. I ended up just using the drip tip from the drop kit on the full sized Skyline. Even then juice capacity is about 3.5 ml.
View attachment 868419

I was thinking it was something like an 8ml. Very cool though, regardless! :thumb:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
View attachment 868419

[emoji50][emoji50][emoji50]

I’m gonna need some longer drip tips...

All my tanks are shorties...cuz they’ve been purchased or modded with accessories (thanks Steam Tuners) to be smaller, since they live on a Provape Radius...I really don’t like a big’n’tall tank on top of a mod.

The KFL [2019] is the best size on top of the Radius...

But it’s gonna be too short on the XVo!!!

That is, if mine ever arrives...

Fingers crossed!

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2017
I don't think tilting to change power is what I'm interested in or a feature I'd be interested in. My interest is in temperature control, accuracy thereof and reliability of the TC.
here's something i saw on reddit:
"Yes, they're amazing boards. They do 9.9v output voltage (almost 1v higher than a 75C, 1 volt less than a Dicodes BF60), has MUCH higher DC-DC efficiency (close to 10%), 16 bit ADC resistance sampling (vs. 8 bit resistance sampling on the DNA), much smaller board (works great in squonkers), conformal coating, almost a perfect squonk board. You're not going to find Starplat mods on Google, only in Facebook groups. I have a Crobox with a Starplat, only make 30 a year."

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Whoa, which mod is that DP? Is that from Tek-Division as well? Looks like I've been slacking

That one is the SunBox Zero Nega 2. Nice looking, and Dicodes chip, but terrible button placement. I use it regularly, but never out & about (due to the button).

Xvos and Billet Boxes still rule my O&A world, for the most part, and I don't envision that changing. I guess I'm somewhat set in my ways, and I'm okay with that.

The Tek still looks great, as does the Hummingbird stuff (which is also Tek designed). I expect to grab one of the latters, once his demand dies down. They're very lightweight, which will bring value for me.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

That one is the SunBox Zero Nega 2. Nice looking, and Dicodes chip, but terrible button placement. I use it regularly, but never out & about (due to the button).

Xvos and Billet Boxes still rule my O&A world, for the most part, and I don't envision that changing. I guess I'm somewhat set in my ways, and I'm okay with that.

The Tek still looks great, as does the Hummingbird stuff (which is also Tek designed). I expect to grab one of the latters, once his demand dies down. They're very lightweight, which will bring value for me.

Ohhhh...that looks nice !
Gone Googling !

Users who are viewing this thread