The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

listing side by side mods

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by drugarth, Oct 12, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welp...
    $$$$$
    I no can do !

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. awsum140

awsum140 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I hear it whispering your name, Classy :evil:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Y'know - you could have just asked me too. ;)

I think you know where to find me :rolleyes:, and I'm always happy to help. :):wub:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Yeah. T'ain't cheap. And for THAT money, they really could have gotten the button right. :facepalm:

The Hummingbirds run about half that, and they're a lot lighter. They sacrifice the steel though, which is what makes my knees knock. But much more functional, and useful.

The SunBox is like a Trophy Wife (or Trophy Husband), I guess. Pretty, but... :ohmy: (teats on a bull!). :lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oh no, no, nooo ! :lol:

Yea, but, yea :lol:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    :tumble:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    I check in here almost daily but seems no one makes sbs that can be bought. I feel kinda of guilty though... I was always looking for sbs because I wanted a mod I could carry in my pocket from time to time.
    I just found AIO's..... wow small pocket mods that can be carried in pocket. After lot's of searching found a couple with rba's that meet my needs. Vape just as good if not better than my old rba tanks. I might never go back to 510 atties

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. mahumnut

mahumnut Full Member

Oct 24, 2019
    My main issue with all the BB-lite AIOs coming out is the use of plastic tanks (tinfoil engage). Something about letting my warm juice marinate inside a China-plastic tank before I inhale it into my lungs rubs me the wrong way, especially considering some flavorings literally MELT the PLASTIC with the only recourse being "make sure your juice doesn't have too much cinnamon or citrus and you should be fine, probably". SBS 510 compatibility is a bonus in my mind after glass tank compatibility.

The only AIO I've seen with a glass tank is the Artery Nugget, which of course has an internal battery.

Anyway, I know my opinion of plastic tanks isn't reflective of the community so rant over.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    I don't use cinnamon or citrus so no issues with plastic tanks. Even after 10 years vaping I still vape tobacco flavors..... could never get into flavors

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. BillW50

BillW50 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2014
    US
    What about Delrin? Delrin insulators are probably used in your RDA or tank. BB also use Delrin tanks. I never heard of juices ever harming Delrin.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. mahumnut

mahumnut Full Member

Oct 24, 2019
    I don't have the background to understand why certain plastics react to certain flavorings (wish I did), but I trust what I've heard online about Delrin, and Ultem + some others in regard to juice reactivity and agree they are are probably fine as a tank material; however none of the AIOs coming out use these materials. The ones I've seen are always PC or unlisted to keep prices affordable, I'm also not sure I would trust a device from China listed as Delrin/Ultem to actually be Delrin/Ultem, but I haven't looked into that enough and my suspicion might be unfounded.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. dripster

dripster Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2017
    Belgium
    Each time when I vape my mech mod, the accuracy and the reliability of my TC feature are through the roof. The feature runs self-optimizing Natural Intelligence technology on a SOTA octillion-core mycelium-networked DNA-programmed biorobotics platform... it is truly the bees knees in atomization based on (quantum) mechanics.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. BillW50

Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Ha... controlling air to control the vape temperature. Pretty old fashioned if you ask me. I remember I used to cook by fixed power mode too. But one day I tried temperature control cooking. Then I didn't want to cook by fixed power mode anymore. I have no problems cooking without TC, but why would I if I don't have to?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. dripster

dripster Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2017
    Belgium
    Same reason some people like to put copious amounts of their valuable time and effort into preparing a good old fashioned BBQ much more than they like to just push a few buttons to get food: synaesthesia.

The multisensory perception of flavour | The Psychologist

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. HBcorpse

HBcorpse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Anyone have any experience with 6ixty 7even (SixtySeven) mods?

I pre-ordered their upcoming AIO/SBS style device...

Then I get an email today, that this is back in stock on their site:
    SBS60 – 6ixty 7even mod

So, of course I bought it too...

UGH! My wallet is really gonna kick my booty!

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. BillW50

Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Nope! Except they do look really nice. :D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. skotsour

skotsour Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    Just got my Tek-Division Minion V3 Compact. It's amazing!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4