Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
:ohmy:

I...

I...

Ah, screw it. Nevermind. ;) :lol:
Well, I want to buy my provari back from a friend, so that means I need to make it even with 10 more mods on top of those 10, but why stop there?

*opens box that arrive in the mail, and out spills oodles of Erl clones* Do you think you have enough now dear? No, there is never enough.

You can never not have never enough ever never vape gear. Never stop never stop stopping

• Agree
Reactions: kas122461

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
:ohmy:

I...

I...

Ah, screw it. Nevermind. ;) :lol:
I used to roll for years, up until just last year, with just only THREE mods, and wait for it... ONE RTA. Insane right? Well, then @DPLongo22 came and corrupted my mind and soul, gave me the red pill, down the rabbit hole I went, and I haven't been the same since.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

You can never not have never enough ever never vape gear. Never stop never stop stopping

I CAN ATTEST TO THIS ABSOLUTELY INARGUABLE FACT!!! :D

But seriously though, is there like go to proven winner side by side I should be looking at?

Not really, Bark. There are SO MANY great ones out there, and a handful of them are now being cloned. It comes down to what works best for YOU, and there are no shortage of options (thankfully).

For me, it was love at first sight when the Xvos came out, and I've always felt they were the perfect mod design (for me). It took the Warlock, which reminds me a LOT of the Xvo, but lightened the weight, to make me really want another.

Again though, this is just one vaper's opinion, and is in no way the "correct" one. It's correct for me, and that's all that matters (to me). ;)

I used to roll for years, up until just last year, with just only THREE mods, and wait for it... ONE RTA. Insane right? Well, then @DPLongo22 came and corrupted my mind and soul, gave me the red pill, down the rabbit hole I went, and I haven't been the same since.

"I do not recall that." :rolleyes:

Reactions: Katdarling

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Well, I do blame my fellows at random DIY mixing thread, and their coupon codes last year. They are truly a corrupted bunch :D

I'll have to take a look at FT. The golden age is long gone, and clones are good in my book. Back when I started, I was anti-clone. Always had to be authentic.. and cloning pretty much ruined my favorite go to mech mod companies, and they did have to shutter their doors. But times they were a changin' I guess.. now I have virtually no choice, but to find clones. And bless their souls, some of them.. keeping certain gear in circulation, making unobtainable gear obtainable, and even improving on original designs. It ain't always cut and dry, black and white, good and bad.
But what's going to last the test of time? Hard to say

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well, I do blame my fellows at random DIY mixing thread, and their coupon codes last year. They are truly a corrupted bunch :D

I'll have to take a look at FT. The golden age is long gone, and clones are good in my book. Back when I started, I was anti-clone. Always had to be authentic.. and cloning pretty much ruined my favorite go to mech mod companies, and they did have to shutter their doors. But times they were a changin' I guess.. now I have virtually no choice, but to find clones. And bless their souls, some of them.. keeping certain gear in circulation, making unobtainable gear obtainable, and even improving on original designs. It ain't always cut and dry, black and white, good and bad.
But what's going to last the test of time? Hard to say

I've had pretty back luck with clone mods, and gave them up some time ago. Atties though, totally different story. I've had GREAT luck with those.

Go figure.

mahumnut

Oct 24, 2019
No sir. This one. There is a clone already (or coming soon).

View attachment 895385

Last I heard, all of the Warlock clone listings were pulled down. Some were speculating that Damnmod managed to pull some legal magic, but without confirmation, I'd assume it's some other random problem.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Last I heard, all of the Warlock clone listings were pulled down. Some were speculating that Damnmod managed to pull some legal magic, but without confirmation, I'd assume it's some other random problem.

He had mentioned that he was going at them hard, back when it first broke. Good for him, if so. Thanks, by the way. I was unaware of this "development". :thumb:

Unless you're in the market for something cheap with a USB port :(:(:(

Did the Easy not have one? I had two of them, for a minute, but I don't remember. I usually swap out, even with USB ports, so I may have just assumed it was there.

mahumnut

Oct 24, 2019
Did the Easy not have one? I had two of them, for a minute, but I don't remember. I usually swap out, even with USB ports, so I may have just assumed it was there.

No, unfortunately, or I would definitely own one. On the horizon however, there's the Kizoku Techmod, the Deervape/Dovpo College (might be sub $100 if they release a non-DNA version), and the SXK Supbox. For some reason the Aspire Mixx doesn't have a USB.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
No, unfortunately, or I would definitely own one. On the horizon however, there's the Kizoku Techmod, the Deervape/Dovpo College (might be sub $100 if they release a non-DNA version), and the SXK Supbox. For some reason the Aspire Mixx doesn't have a USB.

The Kizoku looks kinda neat. I wish it had a front firing button though. Waste of good real estate! ;)

I see that VapinArt just got in the TEK Horizons. Nice mods. :)

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
It gives me tacky gaming chair vibes, granted many people love their bucket seat office chairs...

HEY! I am one of those who loves my bucket seat office chairs.
EIQLJ7Z.gif

• Love
Reactions: mahumnut

Users who are viewing this thread