Looking For |Most reliable |Regulated| 1 Battery Squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
I can recommend the Desire Cut.
7ml bottle, takes 21700, board is quite efficient so good batterylife, accurate poweroutput, no leaking and the thing is built like a tank.
It doesn't have the topfillport of the Topside of course, but filling it via 510-bottle works like a charm.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
7ml bottle, takes 21700, board is quite efficient so good batterylife, accurate poweroutput, no leaking and the thing is built like a tank.
It doesn't have the topfillport of the Topside of course, but filling it via 510-bottle works like a charm.
It looks like a great APV.
Only thing I don't like about it is the bottle refilling. It has the old-style Hose. I like the fill on both the Eleaf Squeeze 2 and the Dovpo Topside better.

Reactions: t8kiteasy

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I ran across this one, not sure if I like the bling but unit is intriguing
Revenant DELTA 100W Squonk Kit by TVL & Vaporesso

it uses a pump and it refills with a bottle.

Very innovative

If you like those check out the Asmodus squonks....some nice stuff there :) Great choices by the way.

Don't completely lose faith in the squeeze its a lovely mod and being eleaf you can flash the arctic fox firmware on it which gives you lots of options. And there so cheap who cares if you drop one...:)

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
If you want reliability, then any squonker with a DNA chip would fit the bill. The boards have a 1 year warranty from Evolv. I have a DNA 75C (non-squonker) that I have been using for 18 months all day every day as my only mod (currently shows I have had over 147,000 puffs) and never had a single issue.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I ran across this one, not sure if I like the bling but unit is intriguing
Revenant DELTA 100W Squonk Kit by TVL & Vaporesso

it uses a pump and it refills with a bottle.

Very innovative
Watch KZOR's YouTube video he really enjoyed this device.

• Informative
Reactions: charlie1465

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Well I'm not happy. My Eleaf Squeeze decided to mess up electronically and it's stuck on 1.5 watts and won't move.

Even though I handled my Dovpo Topsider very gently the hinge on the bottom broke. For now I can still use it.

So for backup I picked up the Vandy Pulse X. Hopefully it'll be more durable.

Reactions: Jumpin' In...

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Well I'm not happy. My Eleaf Squeeze decided to mess up electronically and it's stuck on 1.5 watts and won't move.

Even though I handled my Dovpo Topsider very gently the hinge on the bottom broke. For now I can still use it.

So for backup I picked up the Vandy Pulse X. Hopefully it'll be more durable.
The hinge on the topside has 2 very small screws holding it in place. They could have come out and are lost now ??
EDIT: I have to tighten mine every time I change battery out.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
both of my cut leak from bottle ..........

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
pulse 90w with the G10 sides is the favorite for me, right now!
I gave in with so many other users on the forums liking the Pulse x and bought a Pulse X 90 in Pomegranate.

Just came in and I like it a lot. So far the panels are snug with no give which was a concern. Also in real life the colors are much more muted than online pictures. I bought Pomegranate and colors are understated. Not in your face bright like I thought it would be.

The one drawback is that it has the old style squeeze bottles which are a little bit of muss to refill. But hey you can't have everything.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
I gave in with so many other users on the forums liking the Pulse x and bought a Pulse X 90 in Pomegranate.

Just came in and I like it a lot. So far the panels are snug with no give which was a concern. Also in real life the colors are much more muted than online pictures. I bought Pomegranate and colors are understated. Not in your face bright like I thought it would be.

The one drawback is that it has the old style squeeze bottles which are a little bit of muss to refill. But hey you can't have everything.
What is “old style” about the bottles? Just curious.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
What is “old style” about the bottles? Just curious.
The eleaf squeeze 2 has a plunger with a metal rod that goes to the bottom of the bottle. The Ijoy Capo has the same.

The Dovpo Topside has a chamber that you unscrew the top and pour the liquid in.

The Pulse X has a bottle with a hose that goes to the bottom. To fill I have to unplug the nozzle then unscrew and take the hose out, lay on side and fill. It's the most inconvenient and messy way of refilling that I've encountered.

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread