Looks like a Provari for me wasnt ment to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
A signature for you...

Marley_zpsd9ffad6a.gif
Gorgeous signature. Go Marley!!!!!!

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
Please check your PMs!

My partner and I are dog lovers extraordinaire. Our home is now wall to wall Costco dog cushions and wall to wall Greyhounds (and one unbelievable Borzoi). And I swear we could plaster our entire living room with 12 years of vet bills.

On another note, in my hand I am holding your ProVari. It is used, but has been well loved and works great!

Thank you for thinking of Marley first.
That is one of the nicest things I have ever seen done in my life

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a Nitecore i4... Im almost positive it will work.

Topper tanks? What are those?

I have two protanks and a few mini protanks (dont think they will fit on the provari w/out an adaptor)..

I was thinking I might need some new protanks or something? I already have a few of the kanger coils...

Dont really have much experience with anything other than the Kanger tanks... I just want a tank that wont leak or be a pain to maintain.

I know I will need an 18490 batt.. but thats not a big deal it will give me a reason to visit my local B&M vape shop.

Great pic of Murphy..

I use the Nitecore i2 (2 port equivalent to your 4 port i4). One of the better chargers out there from what I have read.
Just make sure the 18490 batteries you get are button top, not flat top, and are a good brand (AW would be first choice...and avoid any brand with the word "fire" in the name. Also make sure they are IMR types).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Marley and Murphy are awesome!

If any of you are into checking out our puppers, please go to 'Itsa Greyt Day' on my partner's website Greyhound Gardens. Terri is a pet photographer, and needless to say, our pack works overtime as her models!

Very nice site! Beautiful dogs!

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA

If any of you are into checking out our puppers, please go to 'Itsa Greyt Day' on my partner's website Greyhound Gardens. Terri is a pet photographer, and needless to say, our pack works overtime as her models!

Although, I am more of a cat person,I really have a lot of respect for what you are doing. I never knew there was such a thing as a long haired greyhound! I am jealous of where you live, though...that area is by far my favorite that I have ever visited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV

They are such beautiful, regal looking dogs.

5150Marley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Shhhh its a secret. ;)
On another note, in my hand I am holding your ProVari. It is used, but has been well loved and works great!

Klee I got it today... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Gonna send a special treat for Marley too.

Also blown away by the stuff you sent for Marley!!!:thumb:

I attached a pic of him watching me open the box...

Attachments

• IMAG0700.jpg
    IMAG0700.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAG0698.jpg
    IMAG0698.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAG0699.jpg
    IMAG0699.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 47

5150Marley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Shhhh its a secret. ;)
I love this. Marley has that *what I get* look!

We all just need to tackle hug Klee ((((( Klee ))))) .... tackle!

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

I agree with the tackle hug for Klee....

Marley knew something was in the box for him... he just sat and watched me take pics of the stuff before he got his toys.

Then after I came back from the market he got some of his treat...

He loved the banana drops (made in Germany) and the freeze dried chicken snacks (made in USA).

He hasnt tried the dental dog treats yet (from Holland)...

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
A signature for you...

Marley_zpsd9ffad6a.gif

Now that you're all official ProVari owner and stuff you can add this to your signature*. If you would prefer something different, send me a PM and we'll get something else made up for you. I'm pretty easy to work with. :D

*Once you get over the initial "It's mine, all mine, really, really, mine. My ProVari. My precious." phase of ownership and return to ECF. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread