Looks like a Provari for me wasnt ment to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

5150Marley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Shhhh its a secret. ;)
Now that you're all official ProVari owner and stuff you can add this to your signature*. If you would prefer something different, send me a PM and we'll get something else made up for you. I'm pretty easy to work with. :D

*Once you get over the initial "It's mine, all mine, really, really, mine. My ProVari. My precious." phase of ownership and return to ECF. :p

Thanks PLANofMAN... still thinking what I want to use.

Avatars, signatures etc are tough for me.... I tend to change stuff often.

Thats one of the reasons I dont have any Tats.. cant make up my damn mind.

Also the reason I wear a lot of black it goes with everything...

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Thanks PLANofMAN... still thinking what I want to use.

Avatars, signatures etc are tough for me.... I tend to change stuff often.

Thats one of the reasons I dont have any Tats.. cant make up my damn mind.

Also the reason I wear a lot of black it goes with everything...

ProvarinatiGothix_zps04e35766.gif

If you don't pick this one, it's going to go into the general pool of Provarinati sigs. It seems like it would be a good fit for you though. Let me know?

Edit: Slightly different version
ProvarinatiGothix1_zps8e0ca185.gif

You don't have to keep using them. :D People change avatars and signatures all the time. I added the ProVarinati logo to my avatar just so I could change my signature to something else and still keep the "Provarinati."

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Nope. Black doesn't go with white, grey, or ginger cat hair. Wanna' guess whose three cats are starting to shed?

I hear you there. I used to wear black all the time...until I got a lab with almost white fur. Interesting thing about labs- they shed year round. Guess who doesn't wear black anymore?

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
You can always buy a provari, but you can't replace a "Best Friend".

Glad your buddy is okay.:toast:

I have a 15 year old labrador who can still jump. I have been giving my labs glucosamine/chondroitin supplements for many years, I think it has really helped their joints and tendons, etc.

When I first brought him to a new vet, the vet thought he was about 8 years old. :)

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I throw some grated cheese on the floor for the other dogs so they don't feel left out. :)

This part cracked me up. If I gave one dog something and not the other, they look at me with those bleeding eyeballs "uh, where's mine?" LOL

Flamingtutu, I agree nothing compares to animal lovers

k702

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
lost wages, sin city, NV
This part cracked me up. If I gave one dog something and not the other, they look at me with those bleeding eyeballs "uh, where's mine?" LOL

Flamingtutu, I agree nothing compares to animal lovers

When im eating one of mine will come in the room. I give her something and magically dog number 2 appears. Then upon giving dog #2 her something dog #1 gives the look... which of course sparks a new round of treats... wrapped around their nonthumbs I is

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I hear you there. I used to wear black all the time...until I got a lab with almost white fur. Interesting thing about labs- they shed year round. Guess who doesn't wear black anymore?

Yup. I also wear black a lot and I have an American Bulldog who is shedding like a beast. The tape roller thingy has become my best friend.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
ProvarinatiGothix_zps04e35766.gif

If you don't pick this one, it's going to go into the general pool of Provarinati sigs. It seems like it would be a good fit for you though. Let me know?

Edit: Slightly different version
ProvarinatiGothix1_zps8e0ca185.gif

You don't have to keep using them. :D People change avatars and signatures all the time. I added the ProVarinati logo to my avatar just so I could change my signature to something else and still keep the "Provarinati."

One last one.
ProvarinatiGothix3_zpsd725430b.gif

5150Marley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Shhhh its a secret. ;)
Do you need any topper tanks for your new Provari? Murphy and I would like to contribute if that is a need!

I got the carto tank today from KBF101998 and Murphy today... also got a nice card with a picture of Murphy on it (I think?)

Thanks again!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0701.jpg
    IMAG0701.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAG0702.jpg
    IMAG0702.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 66

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I got the carto tank today from KBF101998 and Murphy today... also got a nice card with a picture of Murphy on it (I think?)

Thanks again!!!!

You are most welcome!! Enjoy! We figured green for March with St. Patrick's Day! Murphy loves St. Patrick's day and shamrocks :)!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread