The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - February 9 through February 13

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Joel Train

The Joel Train Senior Member

Sep 7, 2014
    Connecticut
    Am I superstitious?

No but there's very superstitious writing on the wall.

If I lose is it because of Friday the 13th?
    No, the contest ends on Friday the thirteenth if I lose I just didn't get picked pretty simple...But it can't hurt to throw some salt over your shoulder in Jason Vorhees eyes he loves his RDAs as much as his machete.

2. fletcher6490

fletcher6490 Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Illinois
    I suppsose I am. If I don't win it's probably becuase I don't ever win any thing and have terrible luck but maybe I'm just saying I have terrible luck so that the luck god's will feel bad and give me good luck for once. Actually, I try that move all the time right before I'm about to scratch off a lottery ticket and it never works.

3. Rucerius

Rucerius Senior Member Verified Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Jupiter, Fl
    Not superstitious, if I don't win it's not because it's Friday the 13th but because someone else won.

4. The Dog Guy

The Dog Guy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2015
    New York
    Nope, I go out of my way to step on black cats and watch out for cracks in the sidewalk crossing my path...:?:

If I don't win it's because I tripped on that stupid cat jumping over the crack in the sidewalk and breaking a mirror

5. morri

morri ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2012
    Texas
    I would say that yes, I am superstitious and if I win, it will be because Friday the 13th is my very LUCKY day! I love it!!!

I also love black cats........ and all other cats. But I do not step on cracks. I mean, wow.... who would do that?

6. Thayamax

Thayamax PIF MODERATOR Extraordinaire Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 7, 2013
    Southeast Michigan
    No, I'm not superstitious at all. If I don't win it can only be because Crowedude hates me. :cry: ;)

7. BloodKi1

BloodKi1 Full Member

Jan 20, 2015
    Addicted to Nicotine
    Not superstitious in the slightest... if I don't win on Friday the 13th it wont be because it was Friday the 13, but will be because my 33rd birthday falls on Friday the 13th...

Everyone knows that when you get three 3s (333) together that the number invalidates all luck involved in a contest such as this... HOWEVER if and only if you divide it by the number 1 (giving you the magical number 333) then luck will be forever with you and you will win.

So yeah... not superstitious at all... its just science.
    20150211_011523.jpg

8. redempti0N

redempti0N Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2010
    staten island USA
    I'm not superstitious but I've had some bad luck on Friday the 13ths.

9. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Are you superstitious? If you don't win, was it just because it was Friday the 13th?

I don't think I'm the superstitious type of person, however I do believe in both Luck and Karma . . . AND - As for not Winning this contest, well since I haven't Won this contest in the past how can I blame it on Friday the 13th - when it has always been Random . . .

YEP - Not Superstitious - It Is All RANDOM . . . [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    Are you superstitious? If you don't win, was it just because it was Friday the 13th?

I am not superstitious, but I do believe in God, and believe that Angels are among us. I like the concept of Karma, and Luck, and while I believe that things happen sometimes without reason, if I were to win the lottery $$$$$$ , it would not be from luck nor karma but by the Grace of God.

If I don't win the contest it's just the way the ball bounces.

11. DualChamber

DualChamber Full Member Verified Member

Sep 8, 2010
    NC
    I am not superstitious.

Being Friday the 13th of February would have no causal relationship with winning or not winning.

Thanks for doing this giveaway.

12. ronnbert

ronnbert Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2014
    Sawmills, NC, USA
    I am not really supersticious myself. There are a few things that I do that are supersticious-related, like knocking on wood, throwing spilled salt over my shoulder, and I used to avoid cracks for fear that something would happen to my poor mother. Now I do these more out of habit than anything.

13. g3n3r1c

g3n3r1c Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2012
    outside the box
    No I'm not, it's bad luck to be superstitious.
    If I don't win it will be because I choose not to believe in Friday the 13th, the 12th and 14th will just be extra long this week and the contest will never end :p

14. kvothe

kvothe Full Member

Mar 31, 2014
    United States
    No im not and no it's just becuase im unlucky. I find that people believe what they want to to accept and move past hard times.

15. Croak

Croak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2012
    Right behind you...
    On Friday the 13th, I like to stack ladders around the inside of the house, so I can go under them with my umbrella open, wearing a dead albatross around my neck whilst dodging black cats around a path of spilled salt and broken mirrors. Just starts the day out right, and guarantees I never win a contest that day.

16. Showbird

Showbird Senior Member ECF Veteran

I am not very superstitious. If i do not win, it is not because of friday 13.
    Thanks for the contest!

17. kaykay

kaykay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    concrete jungle
    I am superstitious, that's why b4 answering the question I showered and put on my lucky underwear and lucky sox and hit send with my left hand instead of my right...so yeah if I don't win after doing my ritual it's definitely because of friday the 13th for sure.
    Goodluck guys!! And thnx for the contest.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

18. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I am not superstitious :) I have always gotten excited about Friday 13th, because there is always some great scary movies on! If I do not win I will not blame it on Friday 13th.

Thank you, and good luck everyone :)

19. aceswired

aceswired Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Minnesota
    I am not superstitious. However, the last time I won it was on my birthday. So I'm eating cake as I type this.

20. dhood

dhood Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2014
    Georgia
    Gave up superstition long ago. Rituals are another thing. If I don't win, it's because I don't win things. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.