The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - February 9 through February 13

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. acc1977

acc1977 Full Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Asheville NC
    I am not really superstitious but I work in a call center and we do get some very weird calls when there is a full moon. If I don't win it won't be because it is Friday the 13th it will be because of my sucky luck when it comes to contests.

[​IMG]

2. mvpTina

mvpTina Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2014
    michigan
    I'm not superstitious, I feel if you win, you win, if you don't keep trying.

Thank you

3. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    I am not superstitious but I do believe in Good Luck and Bad Luck. Those who are superstitious may consider Friday the 13th bad luck, me on the other hand, find that day as any other so I am up for the win but the odds say someone other than me will win. Good luck to all and thanks for the contest.

4. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    This week's contest will be ending at 12pm EST today, Friday the 13th! Winner will be chosen randomly at that time, unless bad luck befalls me and the ceiling comes down or something. But I

5. Slowone2

Slowone2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    Woohoo I made it before the end... This is not an entry....

Just wanted to say thank you to Crowedude and Madvapes for the contest(s). And wish my mad family the best of luck on this super lucky day.

Course Crowedude stopped typing mid sentence so the roof may actually have caved in...

6. Noflers

Noflers Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2014
    I'm not superstitious whatsoever, but if I lose this contest it'll be because it's Friday the 13th, and we all know what that means! :)

7. STONEYCLAW

STONEYCLAW Full Member

Sep 21, 2012
    MIDDLEBURG FL.
    Superstitions yes counting and sidewalks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.