MadVapes Weekly Contest - November 10 through November 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjektMayhem

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2014
Mooresville, NC, USA
There's this guy that I work with that says he's wanted to get into vaping but doesn't have the cash to do it. He has a pretty bad smoker's cough and it really bothers me because I know that's how I used to be before I started vaping. But I would give this to him because I know he does want to quit and he's expressed his interest in vaping but just can't afford to go out and buy a whole starter kit and juice and all that.

Thanks for the contest!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
A few months back me and some vaping friends formed a group. This group is in our real life. We have been fortunate to have at least one new person join us per month. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but we think it's great. Our newest addition has a girlfriend that he'd like to help make the leap from smoking to vaping.
I would give this to him to help get the job done!

MackBolan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Ashburn, VA
I will give it to my brother. He got to see mine but just doesn't have the extra money to get into it yet. I already have my mom trying it out. she just needs to get the right juice to get her the nic smooth enough to finish the switch. My brother was able to try both of ours out and a good starter kit would help him along very well.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I would give it to my Aunt. My Aunt and Uncle both smoke, and have for many years. He had a heart attack a while back so I would let her decide to use it for herself or give it to my Uncle to use.

Thank you as always Madvapes :) This is a great starter kit :) I purchased this same one from Madvapes when I moved up from the EGO T CE4 kits :) Good luck everyone and congrats to winners!

2DresQ36

Oct 12, 2014
Charlotte, NC, USA
I REALLY like concept of this contest! Don't get me wrong, it's always cool to win something. As a newly transitioned vaper, it's even better to bring someone else into the world of vaping! Especially when you remove the excuse of start up cost, etc.
That being said, my PIF choice would be my mother who has smoked analog cigarettes for over 45 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread