The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - November 10 through November 14

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ProjektMayhem

ProjektMayhem Super Member

Aug 8, 2014
    Mooresville, NC, USA
    There's this guy that I work with that says he's wanted to get into vaping but doesn't have the cash to do it. He has a pretty bad smoker's cough and it really bothers me because I know that's how I used to be before I started vaping. But I would give this to him because I know he does want to quit and he's expressed his interest in vaping but just can't afford to go out and buy a whole starter kit and juice and all that.

Thanks for the contest!

2. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    A few months back me and some vaping friends formed a group. This group is in our real life. We have been fortunate to have at least one new person join us per month. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but we think it's great. Our newest addition has a girlfriend that he'd like to help make the leap from smoking to vaping.
    I would give this to him to help get the job done!

3. MackBolan

MackBolan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2014
    Ashburn, VA
    I will give it to my brother. He got to see mine but just doesn't have the extra money to get into it yet. I already have my mom trying it out. she just needs to get the right juice to get her the nic smooth enough to finish the switch. My brother was able to try both of ours out and a good starter kit would help him along very well.

4. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    I would give this to my cousin who smokes. A good kit can go a long way. Thanks for the contest!

5. bellastarr

bellastarr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    USA
    I would give it to my daughters best friends mom. Her daughter told her about how I stopped smoking and started vaping and she called me the other day asking about it. She's very interested but hesitant to spend the money on the start up costs. This would set her up nicely for a while.

6. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I would give it to my Aunt. My Aunt and Uncle both smoke, and have for many years. He had a heart attack a while back so I would let her decide to use it for herself or give it to my Uncle to use.

Thank you as always Madvapes :) This is a great starter kit :) I purchased this same one from Madvapes when I moved up from the EGO T CE4 kits :) Good luck everyone and congrats to winners!

7. RaceGun59

RaceGun59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
  8. dhood

dhood Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2014
    Georgia
    It would have to be the wifey. She's been watching me since I made the leap 3 months ago. She's curious and keeps asking questions. She knows she should and says she will "when she's ready". If I can get her to start, it would probably convince her mother to try it, too.

9. Noble Gas

Noble Gas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    California
    I have a friend who just started vaping, but has a limited budget and is currently stuck using her partner's setup and juice. I would give it to her because everyone who vapes should have their own gear, right?
    Thanks for another cool contest, MV! :)

10. Cloudz4Days

Cloudz4Days Super Member

My mother in law would get this kit. She is alwayys commenting about how good the vape smells and she has tasted my wife and my setup many times. She just can't afford to take the plunge. She wants to quit smoking and I believe this would be the ticket.
    Thanks for the contest madvapes

11. Mrstrout07

Mrstrout07 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    Columbus, OH, USA
    Right now any winnings I recieve would go to my father in law! I am serious about helping him and he is open to it but he is very picky and old fashion so I'm trying to give him options and help him find the best for him!

12. Amraann

Amraann Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2011
    Florida
    My son's girlfriend. She is a college student and in between jobs currently. When they were last here for dinner she was very interested in vaping. I really think that she would be very successful at quiting smoking and switching to vaping if given a little help to start.

13. gtrpickr

gtrpickr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2012
    Tennessee
    I would like to help out my Aunt Pam, I would like to see her stop smoking and start vaping.

14. 2DresQ36

2DresQ36 Full Member

Oct 12, 2014
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    I REALLY like concept of this contest! Don't get me wrong, it's always cool to win something. As a newly transitioned vaper, it's even better to bring someone else into the world of vaping! Especially when you remove the excuse of start up cost, etc.
    That being said, my PIF choice would be my mother who has smoked analog cigarettes for over 45 years!

15. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    too far from home
    DNC - wrong thread

16. DEAc23

DEAc23 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2014
    Washington
    Awesome idea for a contest!

If I won I would give this to my Grandmother, she's been reluctant to try vaping, but she has seen how much it has helped me so I think she would give it a shot. Especially if I gave her a starter kit and some e-liquid :)

17. acc1977

acc1977 Full Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Asheville NC
    I will be giving it to my mom. She has tried the cigalikes before but didn't like them. Hopefully this will help her quit smoking. Thanks for the contests.

[​IMG]

18. kc05

kc05 Full Member

Sep 22, 2014
    United States
    I love this idea. I would pass the kit onto my friends mother. She has some health problems and really needs to quit analogs so she can be healthy for herself and her family.

19. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    The contest will be wrapping up today at 12pm EST, so be sure to get your posts in!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.